neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
OMG whats with the dark skin Conan....look at the bezejus size of his thighs man.. omg and the hair.. its so wrong, he looks like some post-apocalyptic game misfit here..
hehehe :coldsweat: i starting to feel sorry for those who wanna kill off the competition and save the family..if u lose , Tynan here gonna rip your arms right off the sockets... MK style
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

RedRoover

Apr 11, 2018
Weird long haired man does look like from different game. Wish @saddog would answer my question as it does not make sense unless he change his mind, but obvious NTR will have more events so 1/3 make no sense.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Weird long haired man does look like from different game. Wish @saddog would answer my question as it does not make sense unless he change his mind, but obvious NTR will have more events so 1/3 make no sense.
He said 1/3 probably only because there are three paths: love, corruption and ntr.

Last edited:

RedRoover

Apr 11, 2018
H

He said 1/3 probably only because there are three paths: love, corruption and ntr.
But that is the point I am trying to ask about as he's said 6 scenes for vanilla which means 3 love 3 corruption (or does it mean 6 love and 6 corruption? I don't know as it doesn't seem possible) and 4 NTR. saddog also said the other male characters will have scenes with all other girls, so I don't understand how its 1/3.

3 Love after four updates = 12
3 Corruption after four updates = 12
4 NTR after four updates = 16 + scenes with other male characters not Davide unless each male only gets 1 scene with each 1 girl

I like NTR and Love, but I don't understand how it 1/3 and worry many people who don't like NTR are being fooled by misinformation, unless he changed mind about.

(Edit) Don't mean to start fights or problems, but math does not add to me

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
But that is the point I am trying to ask about as he's said 6 scenes for vanilla which means 3 love 3 corruption (or does it mean 6 love and 6 corruption? I don't know as it doesn't seem possible) and 4 NTR. saddog also said the other male characters will have scenes with all other girls, so I don't understand how its 1/3.

3 Love after four updates = 12
3 Corruption after four updates = 12
4 NTR after four updates = 16 + scenes with other male characters not Davide unless each male only gets 1 scene with each 1 girl

I like NTR and Love, but I don't understand how it 1/3 and worry many people who don't like NTR are being fooled by misinformation, unless he changed mind about.

(Edit) Don't mean to start fights or problems, but math does not add to me
I don't think Saddog count proportions for every update. They may vary, one update with more love, and next one with more corruption or ntr. Imo complete game will be pretty balanced, but we can't expect it will be exactly 1/3 for every path.

Last edited:

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Come on its obvious that there will be more NTR content sooner than later after he has the girls safe there will be way more content, it's like you guys are blaming him that there is no beach content while the stage being developed is street, wait for beach time, later there will be just non-NTR content and people will rage too? please think about it.

Apr 5, 2018
I think he should just go full NTR/Corruption with it, make the family girls cock slaves to everyone which they sorta already are, thats the appeal of the game imo.

Actually now that I think about it thats already how things are lol, the people complaining just dont realize this is that type of game, they need to get with it or just find something else to play.

Let them argue as much as they want but theres a reason every popular game generally has NTR in it, its such a delicious concept when pulled off correctly and I think the Dev got it right here.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I think it would be fairer if the mc acted just could take what he wants if he wants to fuck his mom he should just take her and fuck and not only that asshole davide can take everything he wants so synonymous free NTR for the mc but neuin the mc is a useless miserable weeping lurking pussy just like his fater who is just such a pathetic pussy let the mc fuck also what girl he wants and use them as well as davide whores to do his business

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you guys stop with the stupid NTR shit.

This game has NTR for those who want it and no NTR for the one's who don't want it.

So just stop already with this bullshit and be happy which ever way you play.

Oct 9, 2017
Lol... I know what that is. Just needed to know what that patch will change in the game :D
well particularly it change the names of the Char in the game instead of (Living with your friends mom and your Childhood friends) it will become a family theme and that is there going to be your family .. MOM, Lil SIS, BIG TITS SIS, and Step-Father(this dude is just a SIDE mthrfckr ahahah ) :tf::tf::tf:

Reactions: Logan92

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
What the.... they still salty about the OPTIONAL NTR route?

Its not like you're forced to get cucked, you can work around that and just enjoy your blissful incest vanilla stuff/ Hell, I like that path, too. But the mother character really look sexy as hell being a NTR hotwife slut, and that's my thing, too.

The Tyrant gave me to enjoy two of my favourite genre, incest and NTR. Why so salty?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
What the.... they still salty about the OPTIONAL NTR route?

Its not like you're forced to get cucked, you can work around that and just enjoy your blissful incest vanilla stuff/ Hell, I like that path, too. But the mother character really look sexy as hell being a NTR hotwife slut, and that's my thing, too.

The Tyrant gave me to enjoy two of my favourite genre, incest and NTR. Why so salty?

then let the mc also use the mother as a hot NTR slut let the mc also his ntr route and not only the other and not only vanilla schitt whereby the valnilla route has to offer so less hot content and is very neglected because you can but the badboy play in the gane even if you have not seen until now even the smallest spark of so why not exactly that for the mc too? and not just the vanilla schitt

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes