muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Deadlyreaper - I will ask some German speaking moderator to talk to you about how to get your translations done right because it's difficult to understand you. I think you need to run a spell check in German then get it translated to English. Another option is to post in German then add English translation below like this...

Ich werde einen deutschsprachigen Moderator bitten, mit Ihnen darüber zu sprechen, wie Sie Ihre Übersetzungen richtig machen können, weil es schwierig ist, Sie zu verstehen. Ich glaube, du musst eine Rechtschreibprüfung auf Deutsch durchführen und dann ins Englische übersetzen lassen. Eine andere Möglichkeit ist, auf Englisch zu posten und dann unten eine englische Übersetzung hinzuzufügen ...

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
well particularly it change the names of the Char in the game instead of (Living with your friends mom and your Childhood friends) it will become a family theme and that is there going to be your family .. MOM, Lil SIS, BIG TITS SIS, and Step-Father(this dude is just a SIDE mthrfckr ahahah ) :tf::tf::tf:
Lol... thanks dude for the detailed explanation

Aug 28, 2017
This is the best Western NTR game out there right now.

Hope the Developer focuses more on NTR from here on out. There is way too little NTR games out there that doesn't eventually succumb to NTRhater demands such as "Big Brother".

Congrats Saddog on this brilliant game, hope you get very successful.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the perfect ending of this game for me will be if mc start the revenge and maybe he create one gang or he talk with police that his step father have contact so for me is important to have a way when mc is really will find the power to counter atack davide and other gang even he have to sacrifice to much for the big ending (just one idea ....for me will be cool like this)
perfect ending is MC getting all men in the neighborhood at jail and all women praising and fucking him

R

RWaites

I was actually asking myself the same question. She not seems your little sis.
Definitely we are going to have new characters in the next updates. The man with the beard, this blonde.
looks more like Mom's sister to me

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Really bad news guys. If I remember right it is the first time that Saddo missed a deadline in two games. So don't even start with the milky stuff.

FROM PATREON:

Hello everyone,

I need to delay version 0.3.5 for a week. The new release date is sunday, 22.04.

The content for Cassandra‘s date is ready, basement (with corruption/love/NTR content for Nicole and Alexis) also. Entering the basement is a main branch for the story, so the first event into the basement will be a linear one time event and it‘ll show many of new possibilites.

The reason for the delay are the reactions for the dates and the basement event (also some other events I did miss in the past). As I tested the new events I relized that I need to implement them in this version too, otherwise the chaos would get bigger then the last versions – confusions of missing reactions and how to find them (what time/room each character).
So I‘ll change the mornings to a must have event with the main chars (alexis/nicole/cassandra). You‘ll meet them from 7am – 9am to see their reactions to events before. The first planning was to get reactions from them when you meet them at a time/room you choose, but I need to discard this idea, because it‘ll produce too many possible bugs.

I‘m sorry for the late information about that, but I‘m a little stressed at the moment with the finishing of the content for 0.3.5 (especially to make the basement „perfect“).

U

User_32285

My MC gonna be living in that basement 24/7 :)

BTW good spot to get rid of male compettition, take them to the basement for fun with a girl and when they're busy pop a cap in the back of their head.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Because of issues with salty members in the recent past, I'm making a big red post!
Those who bait others with "I love/hate NTR. Now fight me!" will be given thread bans.
...damnit

For the record I was being sarcastic NTR fuckin rules and I was making fun of the people bitching about it endlessly on and on and on and on...

Last edited:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Really bad news guys. If I remember right it is the first time that Saddo missed a deadline in two games. So don't even start with the milky stuff.

FROM PATREON:

Hello everyone,

I need to delay version 0.3.5 for a week. The new release date is sunday, 22.04.

The content for Cassandra‘s date is ready, basement (with corruption/love/NTR content for Nicole and Alexis) also. Entering the basement is a main branch for the story, so the first event into the basement will be a linear one time event and it‘ll show many of new possibilites.

The reason for the delay are the reactions for the dates and the basement event (also some other events I did miss in the past). As I tested the new events I relized that I need to implement them in this version too, otherwise the chaos would get bigger then the last versions – confusions of missing reactions and how to find them (what time/room each character).
So I‘ll change the mornings to a must have event with the main chars (alexis/nicole/cassandra). You‘ll meet them from 7am – 9am to see their reactions to events before. The first planning was to get reactions from them when you meet them at a time/room you choose, but I need to discard this idea, because it‘ll produce too many possible bugs.

I‘m sorry for the late information about that, but I‘m a little stressed at the moment with the finishing of the content for 0.3.5 (especially to make the basement „perfect“).
Bad news about the release being put back :(

But their is a new image attatched to it that looks like it actually came from the game??

Not that sexy but defo a teaser.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes