wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I actually thought that I would end up playing the NTR route...
But man, I can't handle seeing the mom being fucked by those two fuckers.

Can't wait to kill the bastards.
i still think it's a great plot. I mean you are back and your family has been corrupted. Now you have some chances that an year before weren't simply possible:
a)save your family and win their love (aka sex)
b)became the boss and take control of all the family

Reactions: DMC and Viatovic

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Can we please, when posting the images put them behind spoilers. There are some of us that don't really want to see certain scenes.

Being able to avoid them in game is great, kinda ruins that a little if people just plaster them around here instead though.

Edit by wep: Good point

Reactions: DMC and mineiros123

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
i still think it's a great plot. I mean you are back and your family has been corrupted. Now you have some chances that an year before weren't simply possible:
a)save your family and win their love (aka sex)
b)became the boss and take control of all the family
Of course is great plot... makes sense and all.
My point is... you would like to see your own mother getting plowed by two thugs?
I wouldn't, makes me feel ill...

I have no problem with a corruption game, but for me, family is different.
The render was good, the plot is great... just not for me.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
No sex atm, the game has just started to be developed. Might be some sort of sexual interaction in 0.20 but will likely be minor stuff.

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
This was the best game i ever seen and now the account of saddoggames offline on patreon i dont know why but i really want to play new update !!!!!!!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
This was the best game i ever seen and now the account of saddoggames offline on patreon i dont know why but i really want to play new update !!!!!!!
Because the game has Incest, murder, violence, drugs, you name it.

Seems he may have to tone his official version down considerably or move to another platform.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes