dajayjk123

Feb 22, 2018
how do u actually deliver the davide package im always there at 7 am but i dk how to actually deliver the package

Sep 4, 2017
how do u actually deliver the davide package im always there at 7 am but i dk how to actually deliver the package
when you go to the subway there should be a '' ! '' in the subway station, there was a bug when I was playing on my android device, you cannot deliver if you took more than 1 package, so I started over :D

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So based on that preview, Davide strikes again! Since the game has two distinct routes, development of each is welcomed. For the MC-centered story, getting your family to act not-family like should build on each of their quirks. The MC should use the gang to gain power and also control of the ladies. His gang power should be used to eliminate some competition, but also to help his step Dad close the case at the end. Step Dad will, of course, have to accept the new living arrangements.

If you run the 'NTR' route, there should be many similarities. The ladies should be seduced (not drugged!!!!!!!) into the seedy world of the gang by Davide taking advantage of their individual issues. A flashback to how he bagged Mom originally would be a nice touch. Some smooth lines, to accompany that horse cock, needs to be in Davide's arsenal. A gradual seduction makes this route that much better, not just drug and fuck.

This route doesn't need to exclude the MC. He should get action as it comes, but also building up his power in the organization to rid himself of Davide in particular. This way the two storylines can converge. Of course, bad endings should be available for the pathetic losers out there!

I have not played in a while, as I have been waiting for the kind of development I discussed above. Filling out what is already here should be the focus (and crushing bugs).

Reactions: paragon

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
If you run the 'NTR' route, there should be many similarities. The ladies should be seduced (not drugged!!!!!!!) into the seedy world of the gang by Davide taking advantage of their individual issues. A flashback to how he bagged Mom originally would be a nice touch. Some smooth lines, to accompany that horse cock, needs to be in Davide's arsenal. A gradual seduction makes this route that much better, not just drug and fuck. (quote from above)

there is no ntr route because
a: for ntr to happen you must be in a relationship(cheating). the way the game is made you lose relationship points at the end of the day and when you have 5 or less relationship points ntr happens so no realtionship no ntr
b: the girls are not seduced (stolen) away from you because you still have high love points and no relationship
c: the girls are drugged (not in love with the gang members) or raped and blackmailed
the ntr tag/term is wrong

the way ntr works in this game is wrong love high / relationship low it must be the other way around love low/relationship high or there cant be cheating
it like the girl next door fucks her boyfreind but because i have no relationschip with her she doesnt cheat on me(no ntr) if i use the game rules she is cheating on me and that means everyone is cheating on every one hehe

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
If you run the 'NTR' route, there should be many similarities. The ladies should be seduced (not drugged!!!!!!!) into the seedy world of the gang by Davide taking advantage of their individual issues. A flashback to how he bagged Mom originally would be a nice touch. Some smooth lines, to accompany that horse cock, needs to be in Davide's arsenal. A gradual seduction makes this route that much better, not just drug and fuck. (quote from above)

there is no ntr route because
a: for ntr to happen you must be in a relationship(cheating). the way the game is made you lose relationship points at the end of the day and when you have 5 or less relationship points ntr happens so no realtionship no ntr
b: the girls are not seduced (stolen) away from you because you still have high love points and no relationship
c: the girls are drugged (not in love with the gang members) or raped and blackmailed
the ntr tag/term is wrong

the way ntr works in this game is wrong love high / relationship low it must be the other way around love low/relationship high or there cant be cheating
it like the girl next door fucks her boyfreind but because i have no relationschip with her she doesnt cheat on me(no ntr) if i use the game rules she is cheating on me and that means everyone is cheating on every one hehe
Which is why I used quotation marks around the term NTR. Since I know (and have seen many scholarly recitations on this topic here) that NTR is not appropriate (but is a common, understood term in this game), I used quotes around it to show that there is no real NTR. The term has been bastardized (which is no big deal in my opinion).

Besides that, you missed the point of my post completely. I was not referencing game mechanics (love, corruption, whatever) I was discussing plot. I would like to see certain things as stated in my original post. I believe it would add flavor and texture to the game. How those things translate to game mechanics I leave up to the dev should he decide I have good ideas.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
i agree on the way the game plot must go (end) but i hate it when terms as misused/abused to lure in gamers
the game is great and has lot of potention if there wil be more content for both ways and a lot more to do for the mc not just watch the girls get drugged ,abused, punisched and blackmailed (i my eyes and the laws is rape not ntr)
i would love to see the mc take over the gang but then he has to deal with the tyrant (not in the game yet)so let see how the story develps

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes