BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Few things:
- generally game is fantastic! I'll write more in review when I finish current version (have a lot of notes already), but this game really made an impression on me.

questions:
- playing on 0.4.2 + incest patch and NTR ON
1. Girls doesn't have names ingame (I need to name them when meeting for the first time), but in changelog they are named - is it incest patch doing perhaps?
2. Doing mostly mother and I'm stuck after basement, punishing her etc. Scene with affiliating MC into the gang is repeating itself and so on (I mean I can visit other locations etc. just can't see any progress with new scenes with mother; I should mention that earlier I scored mother during egyptian dinner so that scene is checked). Need to love/corrupt her more? I have over 300 point of corruption on her and 140 love while 170 relationship.
3. How to quick save/load?
4. In MC room there is an option "turn hard mode on/off" - what does it mean in practice? I suppose it's about NTRing MC, if so then how much does it change while "on"?
5. Is there cheat for money? I'm missing those subway 75$ after joining gang :/
6. Is there a walkthrough? I've seen some posts about it that w. was added to the first post (not there anymore) and links for patreon (obviously not in my reach).

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Few things:
- generally game is fantastic! I'll write more in review when I finish current version (have a lot of notes already), but this game really made an impression on me.

questions:
1. Girls doesn't have names ingame (I need to name them when meeting for the first time), but in changelog they are named - is it incest patch doing perhaps?
2. Doing mostly mother and I'm stuck after basement, punishing her etc. Scene with affiliating MC into the gang is repeating itself and so on (I mean I can visit other locations etc. just can't see any progress with new scenes with mother; I should mention that earlier I scored mother during egyptian dinner so that scene is checked). Need to love/corrupt her more? I have over 300 point of corruption on her and 140 love while 170 relationship.
4. In MC room there is an option "turn hard mode on/off" - what does it mean in practice? I suppose it's about NTRing MC, if so then how much does it change while "on"?
5. Is there cheat for money? I'm missing those subway 75$ after joining gang :/
6. Is there a walkthrough? I've seen some posts about it that w. was added to the first post (not there anymore) and links for patreon (obviously not in my reach).
Few things:

questions:
5. Is there cheat for money? I'm missing those subway 7. the incest patch changed Landlady to mom5$ after joining gang :/
1- giving them names is a given anyway. the incest patch changes Landlady to - mother (mom).
2- thats as far as that version goes , itll repeat being brought into gang, basement key, introduction to gang, punishment mom.
3-right click then left click easier....
4- not realy figured much about hard mode so far so cant realy say. the NTR will happen anyway if relationship is low enough.
5- there IS a cheat for money and stats (stat phone mod) its in list for cheats.
6- the walkthrough ive seen so far is points to open love and corruption and some events, about it so far.

Reactions: BubaJ

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
How to use basement key please help to open door
Please use the search fonction next time this question is asked a lot. You can't open the basement door yet. There's 2 scenes in their if I remember right, one you get from your desk in your room and another one which is a chain of quest where you are taken to the basement. You can't access it by the door.

princejohn

Nov 10, 2017
Please use the search fonction next time this question is asked a lot. You can't open the basement door yet. There's 2 scenes in their if I remember right, one you get from your desk in your room and another one which is a chain of quest where you are taken to the basement. You can't access it by the door.
Thank you....i am new member

DJsona

May 13, 2018
1. Girls doesn't have names ingame (I need to name them when meeting for the first time)
1 dont name them, they will have their original name.
2. Doing mostly mother and I'm stuck after basement, punishing her etc.....
2 use search fonction.
3 Unren has a fonction to quick save/load (never tested)
4. In MC room there is an option "turn hard mode on/off" - what does it mean in practice?
4 with Hard NTR mode on : every girls loose 20 relationship every night, without is -10 for mom and -5 for other girls.
5. Is there cheat for money?
5 when you have your first pay (tan salon or drug deliver) use www saveeditonline com , you will have a line for money.
6. Is there a walkthrough?
5 i posted it 2 page back or use search fonction again !!!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes