BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
3-right click then left click easier....
5- there IS a cheat for money and stats (stat phone mod) its in list for cheats.
Great, thank you for help :)
3 yeah I know it, just was hoping for fast shortcut like ctrl+s/l
5 perhaps I'm "dummy" as younger sister call MC :D but I don't see it - only cheats for relationship/love/corruption in phone cheat menu

5 i posted it 2 page back or use search fonction again !!!
Thanks for help :)
6 I did and described my findings, sorry for asking questions lol.

Reactions: DJsona

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
You cant acces basement yet, only 3 scene so far.
1. Punishment
2. Little sister after date
3. Little Sister NTR With Davide

Dont ask about basement anymore... You should check the question with "Search Thread" function from this forum. LOL

Reactions: Enotsnotters

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
more basement fun there better be a orgy down there one day if the floor ain't covered in love juices it ain't a real orgy

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Why do I randomly lose relationship points with characters whether I interact with them or not? I have NTR and Hard Mode turned off.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
how can i resume the game without losing my saves when the new version comes ?
the game stock your save in user--> appdata--> roaming--> renpy--> the tyrant so you are safe. (unless the new version require new game) you can also restart very fast with cheat in your room.
Why do I randomly lose relationship points with characters whether I interact with them or not? I have NTR and Hard Mode turned off.
its the game mechanics, i've never try NTR off but i guess is the competition with other male ;) you need to offer flowers to your lovely girls : )

Reactions: max00
Apr 5, 2018
Do you guys think a HIGH LOVE and LOW RELATIONSHIP playthrough would work RP/lore wise? On paper it seems like a paradox, you cant love each other +100 but have 0 relationships with each other can you?

HIGH CORRUPTION and LOW RELATIONSHIP works in a RP setting I know just wondering if HIGH LOVE and LOW RELATIONSHIP would too?

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
how can i resume the game without losing my saves when the new version comes ?
your previous version savesare in a seperate folder, hidden .. users/(user name)/appdata (hidden folder) , game saves are in either local, locallow folders. as long as those arent deleted youre good

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes