RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
patience brother's and sister's, the time is nigh! it'll get released when it get's released, look at it this way~ rather have the content it's supposed too? or buggy and not have everything~ plenty of games, and rl thing's to do to pass the time! also, monster hunter world, go getcha monster huntin' in and it'll be out sooner or later :)

Reactions: DomGod and DJsona

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
patience brother's and sister's, the time is nigh! it'll get released when it get's released, look at it this way~ rather have the content it's supposed too? or buggy and not have everything~ plenty of games, and rl thing's to do to pass the time! also, monster hunter world, go getcha monster huntin' in and it'll be out sooner or later :)
hear hear brother just have patiences

Sep 4, 2017
this western adult game industry has to evolve , has to be something professional , waiting for months is painfull :D

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
then a few hours we shall wait! for tonight! WE DINE IN ALE- AHEM....in CASS- a-A-A-HEM....another frog in the throat...goodness. WE DINE IN IRIN- a-AHEMMM...you hear that? horrible...TONIGHT, WE DINE ON TURTLE SOUP! Yeah! totally what i meant!

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
Hi, i have a couple of questions before starting the game
1-If i shut down the ntr scenes, will i get non-ntr scenes for them or will i just delete some scenes and play with less content
2-Is it worth to go with 2 games one with corruption and other with romance route

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, i have a couple of questions before starting the game
1-If i shut down the ntr scenes, will i get non-ntr scenes for them or will i just delete some scenes and play with less content
2-Is it worth to go with 2 games one with corruption and other with romance route
1. You definitely miss out on some, some scenes have alternatives but others are NTR exclusive.

2. I'd say no personally, the stats aren't mutually exclusive and to go a particular route you just need to have a certain amount of a stat, so maxing both just unlocks all content and lets you choose.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes