• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I remember reading on WT file that outfit choices were based on status. Try to raise the love and corruption points via MC room.
thanks. got it by going through the same event a couple times. going by the dialogue, it seems like preggy sex with milking might be a future plan for nicole. dang that's hot.

Reactions: PhantomVoid

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
No it is not. Find hotfix in this thread. Saddog upladed new scripts archive (scripts.rpa, which contain new basement.rpyc). You must move it in /Tyrant-0.4.5/game. As attachments contain number before, delete it, and rename hotfix to scripts.rpa. Chose overwrite.
Delete persistensave in game subfolder saves, and then try. It should work.

No good old pussy nailing in this update. I unpacked images.rpa... nothing about it here. Just oral and anal options
thanks for the help. game is working as it should be now.

Reactions: Thermophob

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
umm where do you find the files that's automatically saved in your system? I've deleted the previous 4.5 with it's saves, downloaded and installed again but when i tried to play it the deleted saved files are what's showing in the game (when there shouldn't be).

help pls. thanks
by windows 7
C:\Users\....\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-1504059355

Reactions: Valoryn

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know who wrote this walkthrough but English clearly isn't their language:

"- you must be a gangmember -
take her for you at the event at 10pm at the living room
- then you can choose to spent the time with her in the livingroom as before or go to the basement
- the event will choose at a certain point resting upon love is higher as corruption or the opposite
- to see all outfits at the love-path you need at least 80 love
- when you do a special action you can see another event at the next day (7am shower)"

Literally what the fuck does this even mean? "Take her for you at the event"?

What? I have zero idea how to get the mom with the red lingere scene and the walkthrough doesn't even remotely help.

I've had the basement scene with the bunny outfit and the one where you can choose between two outfits but it's not repeatable

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
this update is good, standalone,the individual scene is sastifying, but as a whole game, somehow i feel that this game never moves on forward because the game is clusterfuck which trap the main character in horrible event horizon between living and death, the dev need to really settle the storyline, the 'soft reset' everyday is frustating, for example after the event X unfold, but when the next day comes, it's like nothing happen, repeat ad infinitum, at least make their behavior change permanent dangit

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
yea where you watch everyone else fuck the women but you don't get to even touch them.... fuck that stupidity.
tbh, the tyrant even isn't that hard NTR,in many scene, even if someone fuck your woman, they still give your chance to touch them ,and fuck them after, tbh, i'd say the tyrant is more to Affairs, Swinger,and Jealousy genre instead of true NTR that as you say, should be deny the MC to even touch their woman, but nowadays, people tend to mix all those above genre...People should read and researching more literature erotica

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How did you get it
Assuming your game is already working normally (i got help in this thread to fix the problems in the game's current version), just keep repeating nicole's bunny outfit event and the angel outfit will unlock itself. it took me only 2-3 repeats of the bunny outfit and it triggered. be mindful of her stats. for bunny and angel outfit you must be on love path with nicole. please check OP for the 4.5 walkthrough and change log. the requirements are written there.

i used my old 4.2 save which already accumulated ridiculous stats so i didn't have to grind much to achieve the requirements to trigger events.

Reactions: ssberr

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
anyone know how to unlock this nicole outfit?

View attachment 135963
You must have 80 or 100 love points. I don't know exactly, since I am using old saves, and have hundreds of points of each. Also, you must have more of love points than corruption, since more corruption points automatically switch to other scenes. Also, when you have chance to drug her don't do so. First time she will wear bunny outfit, tommorrow you can chose between bunny and this.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
No. Theoretically it could be done with "update from V.n.x.y.z to V.n2.x2.y2.z2" but in real life it takes too much time for the developer(s) to pull that burden. It's simply a lot easier for both the developer and you to download the updated game again. This isn't Microsoft, IBM, Google or Apple you know. It's normaly a single developer with some people around helping out and compress things etc in spare time.
I'm sorry but imho you are incorrect... Any developer worth his salt should be able to tell you exactly what the delta is between 2 (or more) releases. There is a simple utility that tells you what the delta is, it's called "diff" and exist on windows/linux/unix/aix/system36/as400... If he can write a change log, then he knows what changed. Not to mention it's much easier for a project done by one guy compared to a team of 10(or 200). He just doesn't bother. I know that any software that I work/ed on I can show you the delta's down to lines of code, added/removed/modified between any 2 versions, it's called version control and now-a-day's it's free on the net to anyone(GitHub,GitLab...). I mean let's face it, he's only adding scripts and images, and updating 1 script, he's not updating .exe/.com/.bin/.asm/.jar files here...

swextal

May 7, 2018
umm where do you find the files that's automatically saved in your system? I've deleted the previous 4.5 with it's saves, downloaded and installed again but when i tried to play it the deleted saved files are what's showing in the game (when there shouldn't be).

help pls. thanks
First, I recommend you to install total commander, since Windows Explorer is a piece of crap.... it's shareware and can be found at www dot ghisler dot com.

You have two locations of saves, first in Ren'py is located in ./GAMEDIR/game/saves

But you also get same saves in the folder %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/GAMENAME-randomnumber
(like in c:\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Tyrant-nnnnnnnnnn\)

The folder AppData is normally hidden, and let it remain so if you don't want to mess up things. This is normal behaviour of the Ren'Py engine and you probably have a bunch of other directories in the AppData/Roaming/RenPy directory from other games.

Reactions: FlaK89 and Valoryn

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
For "decent" you mean on step-by-step? No; but you really don't need on if you read the hints on walkthrough file and keep attention on the "green frames" (this is not a huge, detailed and linear game, at least not yet).
I mean one that tells me if i got all the content available

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
First, I recommend you to install total commander, since Windows Explorer is a piece of crap.... it's shareware and can be found at www dot ghisler dot com.

You have two locations of saves, first in Ren'py is located in ./GAMEDIR/game/saves

But you also get same saves in the folder %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/GAMENAME-randomnumber
(like in c:\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Tyrant-nnnnnnnnnn\)

The folder AppData is normally hidden, and let it remain so if you don't want to mess up things. This is normal behaviour of the Ren'Py engine and you probably have a bunch of other directories in the AppData/Roaming/RenPy directory from other games.
thanks. i found them files and replaced them with working ones. done playing the current version... didn't bother with NTR (not a fan).

btw, total commander is friggin nice. why hasn't windows install these features in their system?

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Emmm...I managed to increase the love to more than 100. But why... even if I do the event at 10pm at the living room, I can not go to the basement? No interaction button at 11pm at the basement. I only get it once when Nicole changes into bunny outfit. But after that I can not get any more changing outfit scenes. Anyone knows why? Playing version 4.5. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes