• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, but everything you say after
is Incorrect! NTR is Cuckold. It's cheating on the SO(significant other) it can be roleplayed, but that's Roleplay NOT NTR. The difference is one(NTR) is meant to cause jealousy/regret/rage... and is NOT accepted/acceptable to the protag/mc, the other is acceptable/accepted by the protag/mc and the SO.

Here's an article that explains it very well:
I hope many of you will read it and really understand what it is, I've seen countless arguments over this and in 95% of them the person doesn't understand exactly what it is.
'Consensual cheating' can provoke jealousy, and it's that jealousy that gives some people kicks. Me and my girlfriend are a couple like this. We both sleep around and get slightly jealous but it's part of a bigger sexual game, she tells me things she has done with the other guy and I fuck the crap out of her. I sleep around and tell her what I did, she ties me up and has her way with me. It's great fun, I highly recommend it. Gets the heart racing knowing how bad your girl has been or how bad you are for your girl. Seeing your girl There is definitely jealousy, but that's the point.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
is the basement event with nicole (11pm) (with the outfits) just a 1-time thing?
No it is not. Find hotfix in this thread. Saddog upladed new scripts archive (scripts.rpa, which contain new basement.rpyc). You must move it in /Tyrant-0.4.5/game. As attachments contain number before, delete it, and rename hotfix to scripts.rpa. Chose overwrite.
Delete persistensave in game subfolder saves, and then try. It should work.

in the basement event w/ alexis (4am), mc can fuck her mouth or ass but interrupted when trying to fuck her pussy?
No good old pussy nailing in this update. I unpacked images.rpa... nothing about it here. Just oral and anal options.

OK is the fix here realy fixing the update?
It does, but there is another bug. When you are on corruption path, and you chose not to drug and bang Nicole, you cant chose schoolgirl uniform for her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No it is not. Find hotfix in this thread. Saddog upladed new scripts archive (scripts.rpa, which contain new basement.rpyc). You must move it in /Tyrant-0.4.5/game. As attachments contain number before, delete it, and rename hotfix to scripts.rpa. Chose overwrite.
Delete persistensave in game subfolder saves, and then try. It should work.

No good old nailing in this update. I unpacked images.rpa... nothing about it here. Just oral and anal options.

It does, but there is another bug. When you are on corruption path, and you chose not to drug and bang Nicole, you cant chose schoolgirl uniform for her.
OK.I play it but maybe it was better to wait for 0.5.0.Same mistake like Babysitter 0.1.4. and A Wife and Mother 0.0.55.
Seems I should return back to skipping and update or two for most games:)

U

User_17502

Yes, I'm in the same boat. I've de-compiled it and started reading his code and it's in a very sad state. Well over 75% of the game is NTR, and the coding is what I would consider piss poor at best.

I would fire this guy it's so bad, if I were an instructor/professor I would give him a C-. Code wise, there is ZERO structure to his code/layout/logic, The basement code isn't even in his basement.rpy file, it's scattered all over the place with bits and pieces everywhere, it's an absolute nightmare to 'step' through his code. It looks like he adds stuff, then hacks his own stuff to get the new stuff to work... A lot of it is fixable, but I'm not sure it would do any good. It is ashamed though it started as a pretty good game and appears to be moving into the "Dairyman's" Category as he's just going to milk his patreons for all he can. I base this on a few facts, he hasn't even fixed things that were reported in the OP, the community is doing more bug fixes than he is. As for now it looks like the 'best' way to play is NTR Enabled then cheat to stop it (add love, relationship points and money) since it's starts happening before you are in a position to stop it. I haven't tried it yet, and looking at the code it may not help. There is a mod that does fix a bunch of stuff on the NTR side here:
Lol. The craziness of his coding is a blessing and a curse. Since it’s all in one place most of the time I just have to mod that single file. But then if something breaks I have to look everywhere for the answer.

Thanks for the shout out. I do pride myself on the NTR content but the most recent versions of the Mod try and spice up the Non-NTR, Incest and Noncest routes too. I’m working with what I have so don’t expect too many immense differences. ;)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
OK.I play it but maybe it was better to wait for 0.5.0.Same mistake like Babysitter 0.1.4. and A Wife and Mother 0.0.55.
Seems I should return back to skipping and update or two for most games:)
Honestly, I don't know what to say. This update has reasonable amount of new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drago111

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a way to just update the game (to 0.4.5) and not to download the whole game over again with the update

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
The new Nicole NTR event (with Davide, Bruce, Nicole & the MC) definitely has some weird/complicated triggers to fire. Like you I ran into multiple problems getting it to work with my old save, where I was only getting the "Help her in the kitchen" or "Slap her ass" choice at 10PM. I ended up having to start a new game, do absolutely nothing but gang deliveries, then try the 10PM event in the living room and it worked. After choosing "Do Nothing" it eventually worked. It, however, was not repeatable for me (the other 11PM Nicole basement scenes were though).

If you're getting as far as the "Don't Let Her" or "Do Nothing" choice, you're already much further than I was getting in my bugged save. Which leads me to speculate that maybe you aren't actually a confirmed gangmember yet? Maybe you haven't done the 9PM event with Miranda & Nicole in the basement?
I think the "help her in the kitchen/slap her ass" choice occurs in the love and corruption routes. Might be why you couldn't get the NTR scene at first?

I think I'm a confirmed gangmember. I can't go to the basement whenever I want (for instance, at 11pm) but I can invite Alexis there, sell drugs at 4pm and do the 9pm even with Miranda and Nicole (the one with a BJ from the former and a punishment for the latter, right?). And yet, nothing happens during the 10pm conversation no matter what I chose... I guess I'll have to start a new game.

swextal

May 7, 2018
The Tyrant v 0.4.5_fix (latest patch in thread applied)

Exception occurs when checking contacts in the "phone" and clicking to scroll to the left. No exception occurs when scrolling to the right. You can scroll through all the characters multiple times, but only when scrolling to the right.

No exception occurs when starting a fresh game and checking the "phone". Attached save (which is 100% cheating like crazy) triggers the exception.

Short debug log;
<begin>
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 244, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 244, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 256, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 258, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 259, in execute
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
<end>

Probably something no ordinary player will ever see occurring though...

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Even if Davide is the significent other, he doesn't feel like my enemy since he doesn't mind sharing after he had his way with her. Which is something I like.

Reactions: dick bullcock

swextal

May 7, 2018
Is there a way to just update the game (to 0.4.5) and not to download the whole game over again with the update
No. Theoretically it could be done with "update from V.n.x.y.z to V.n2.x2.y2.z2" but in real life it takes too much time for the developer(s) to pull that burden. It's simply a lot easier for both the developer and you to download the updated game again. This isn't Microsoft, IBM, Google or Apple you know. It's normaly a single developer with some people around helping out and compress things etc in spare time.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Last version is broken ? I am try to play but ı always get this error. For example in bar scenes for every dialouge ı get this error. Game is looks soo good. But this errors is not give a change for me play the game. İs there any fixer for this ? (I try DarkWolfMod and İncestPatch but this two is not fix my problem)
Instead of a screendump picture it would help a lot if you posted traceback.txt from the game directory. Just watching a screenshot gives no clue of what your problem is and therefore we can't help out with what's wrong.

Even more preferably, delete old traceback.txt, try to start game and get a fresh traceback.txt and post the content here.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
umm where do you find the files that's automatically saved in your system? I've deleted the previous 4.5 with it's saves, downloaded and installed again but when i tried to play it the deleted saved files are what's showing in the game (when there shouldn't be).

help pls. thanks

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Ok, after 3 days out and 11 pages unred (most of them with bullshit, as always) just played the new update (and checked everything with UnRen, learn how to not be lazy boys) and have to say..... that's a really good update.

We must give credits when deserved, after so many months with poor content on each build and so many issues with communication, it seems that saddog have found a good balance (the time was good, the previews and posts were good and the content really followed up the previous scenes); to me, the only topic that he needs to get better now is how to define or keep with his milestones/deliver dates.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes