• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant [v0.4.5] [Saddoggames] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 2.85GB

Download PC (481MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for taking the time and compressing this file!
Respect!

Reactions: bas

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
@saddog, Will there be events alternative to the events of gang membership? Now, in fact, there is no choice between joining the gang or not joining. Without joining a gang, the player only deprives himself of all events in the basement (except one with Alexis) and the small plot development that they carry.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Started a new game today because I could not go downstairs after becoming a member unless I repeat the living room event to become a member with the Dad and Davide or at 4 PM to sell drugs. During this replay I found a two things you can sell drugs at 4 PM even without being a gang member and a new event with mom at 9 AM at the gym. Which I get the following error contained in the spoiler button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old news, if you dig more you will find few more. :D

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This is the second game I didn't bother with using an incest patch with and I don't think it's that bad but as usual it has the same problems taking it from family to friends/roommates that make it obvious incest was always intended, especially obvious since there's spots where familial nouns weren't changed.

Do have to give credit to saddogames for actually making some meaningful branches as he did with My Legacy making it so you can't see everything in a single play through doesn't seem to happen a lot these days.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Nicoles Boobjob in the basement. I can get the bunny suit. I also can't repeat Nicole in the basement. After that 1 occurance I only get all three,Davide Dad and MC. What am I doing wrong?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
How do you get the new NTR event with Nicole ? Walkthrough says :

- you must be a gangmember > done
- her relationship must be 5 or lower > done
- the event will start when you go at 10pm at the living room and end this event > huh? I went to the living room at 10pm, I can only talk to Nicole, Davide and Bruce and then I have to chose "Don't let her" or "Do nothing". I did both and had the same scene with Davide teasing MC with Nicole before going to basement. End of scene. At 11pm MC is in front of basement door but nothing new. Only options are look, open door (both useless) and listen.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Found a bug with not starting Alexis NTR basement scene. The first time you go on a date with her, if you don't go out the front, then left, she won't meet Davide. Additional dates won't let you search and auto-finds her. If she doesn't meet him here, he never finds you in the basement. Quick solution before a patch is to change the variable adatehide back to 0 then go on the date with Alexis again and find Davide.

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Script still didnt help me. I cant repeat mother scene in the basement. I even start new game to check and still the same.

derkwan

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get the new NTR event with Nicole ?.
The new Nicole NTR event (with Davide, Bruce, Nicole & the MC) definitely has some weird/complicated triggers to fire. Like you I ran into multiple problems getting it to work with my old save, where I was only getting the "Help her in the kitchen" or "Slap her ass" choice at 10PM. I ended up having to start a new game, do absolutely nothing but gang deliveries, then try the 10PM event in the living room and it worked. After choosing "Do Nothing" it eventually worked. It, however, was not repeatable for me (the other 11PM Nicole basement scenes were though).

If you're getting as far as the "Don't Let Her" or "Do Nothing" choice, you're already much further than I was getting in my bugged save. Which leads me to speculate that maybe you aren't actually a confirmed gangmember yet? Maybe you haven't done the 9PM event with Miranda & Nicole in the basement?

Reactions: FlaK89
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes