• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
saddog has uploaded another patch file

Fixes:
- a bug which causes an error in the fitness studio, if you didn't meet Miranda before
- the basement event with Nicole is now repeatable
- the basement NTR event with Alexis won't loop anymore when you choose to watch
How do I install it?

cctw3

Apr 29, 2017
Any other things I need to do to get access to the basement?

Already did the gang membership quest and got to the basement with david and dad, but that's it. No solo scene.

And when I try to get in at 11pm, it says it's locked.

Sep 4, 2017
Well then, start coding, render graphics, write storyline, set game parameters and so on and have a full time job and a family yourself then you'll stop complaining :cool: If you think you can do it better, do it. I'll not hinder you. Sorry for the bitching but you are obviously not a person experienced in software development. If you refer to the asian adult game industry they're mostly companies with a couple of hundred people involved in development....
sorry but i will continue bitching about devs , satisfying what you have is not a good thing , we have to ask better , also i am learning python to do better , so please dont make an assumption someone ypu dont know . it is not an insulting forum , which I didnt said anything wrong , i wish big companies make adult games....

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just few Question (I play without NTR, with the Mod and with Incest)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not in this update

That's end of her content for now

You need to reach some milestone, before it, but it would be end.

There is no content with them...

geoplans

Nov 5, 2016
New script fix works for me. Got constant 10 PM basement event with Nicole on love route. At the end you can choose which outfit she will wear. Black PB bunny (from the first time) and Angel outfit (red corset and red stockings). There's a choice between blow job and boob job. Probably more outfits will be added in the future updates. Red corset Nicole wears is the same model Lilly (Lilly of the valley) wears during threesome with Fred and Nathan -Lilly wears black one.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 73441
Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad. What has changed and why it “could be bad” will be revealed in the demo of the game.

Read this carefully before downloading:

Updated: August 10, 2018
Developer/Publisher: sadddoggames - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:
Genres:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Compressed Version:
0.4.5 Walkthrough: |

Mac: -
Linux: -

Extras:
Incest restore patch (v3.6):
Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files.

thanks to user @TheEdge and @rockaducka and @dussalant for the link and to @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! thanks to @dr FeelGood for the Torrent Link!

View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629 View attachment 30630
version 0.4.5 PC
link GOOGLE DRIVE off...

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes