Scorpead

May 29, 2018
how the heck can you deflower (ass and pussy) your little sister when she already fucked davide multe times?
and shame the mom basement event is bugged

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Think it's a better idea to come back to this game in a few months and see if the dev has actually accomplished some of what he's attempting to implement in the game. As is, it's more disappointing when you hit a spot that it's basically a giant cliffhanger of whether or not it'll ever be developed as a full scene. He's splitting too much time working on multiple different scenes with multiple different characters at once. Should focus on a specific character and develop scenes for them for a few months then switch to another that way he might actually get somewhere.

swextal

May 7, 2018
this western adult game industry has to evolve , has to be something professional , waiting for months is painfull :D
Well then, start coding, render graphics, write storyline, set game parameters and so on and have a full time job and a family yourself then you'll stop complaining :cool: If you think you can do it better, do it. I'll not hinder you. Sorry for the bitching but you are obviously not a person experienced in software development. If you refer to the asian adult game industry they're mostly companies with a couple of hundred people involved in development....

Reactions: mickster101

DJsona

May 13, 2018
how do we even trigger this ? seems going to basement is always same scene
The second night, in nicole love route, when she is drunk in the couch waiting for me, i had a bug : nicole was also waiting me in the basement alone for the bunny scene. it was like i am already a gang member.
i post my save for those who want to see it or check the bug ; ))

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
not unplayable but I will wait for the new script with the lesbian action scheduled for the next days. He will probably fix these bugs too
Wise words,I will follow your advice.
Anyway have to play other games.And still watching the finals of European Athletics Championship.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
saddog has uploaded another patch file

Fixes:
- a bug which causes an error in the fitness studio, if you didn't meet Miranda before
- the basement event with Nicole is now repeatable
- the basement NTR event with Alexis won't loop anymore when you choose to watch
Lets hope this will work :D

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
The second night, in nicole love route, when she is drunk in the couch waiting for me, i had a bug : nicole was also waiting me in the basement alone for the bunny scene. it was like i am already a gang member.
i post my save for those who want to see it or check the bug ; ))
how do you trigger the bunny suit event?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes