Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
we are all waiting, still, does anyone know if patrons have already gotten 5.0 (if they haven't gotten it, then we sure as hell won't get it anytime soon)

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
So gonna throw this out there, is there a chance this Dev is like....dead? No one has heard anything from him and its long passed his update also throw in the fact nothing from the discord or posts on the patreon about health or status of game. Also apparently he is in and out of hospitals alot from what I read here?

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
He hasn't been dead any of the other times.
But the other times, example in august he made a post telling the patreons he would need to delay the game to the 10th of august and everything went smoothly, this time no updates no activity on discord or blog/patreon. It warrants concern to a certain extent.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
I've looked at the guides and I still can't get the NTR to activate for Alexis I'm so confused. I've done her scenes, she's met davide and she's corrupted

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I've looked at the guides and I still can't get the NTR to activate for Alexis I'm so confused. I've done her scenes, she's met davide and she's corrupted
Ok first a simple question how low is her relationship stat it needs to be 5 or lower for ntr to activate.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
The teaser pictures for the game hint at a scene with Irina in the gym shower but I can only find scenes with Cassandra. Anyone know what stats you need?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The teaser pictures for the game hint at a scene with Irina in the gym shower but I can only find scenes with Cassandra. Anyone know what stats you need?
It is not in the game yet well the image is but the encounter itself was taken out and never put back in at least i do not think it was i could be wrong

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
icon_park_idle.png theres other teaser pics/icons too.. the park, hasnt been implimented yet either.. or the weekend, which im assuming has the park in it.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Welp. I reread saddog post from patreon - he never mentioned "tomorrow" or "sunday the 23", so 0.50 can be released on sunday the 30...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes