Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Having Played My Legacy since it's very first release and The Tyrant, I can guarantee that Saddo is a good, trustworthy and honest dev. Whatever might have happened to him, there must be a good reason. Don't lose faith in a dev who has proven his professionalism more than once. Shit happens, but it's not a reason to hate or insult him. Patience is the key word.

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
does anyone have a save with all the NTR content unlocked or a thorough walkthrough of how to trigger the scenes? Not just a guide to the scenes.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Have your relationship with the girls in the "red", like 1 or 3 points for the NTR scenes to trigger.

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
right I have that, but havent been able to trigger the NTR Alexis and Davide scene or the 2am kitchen scene

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There was a Nicole/Davide kitchen scene but it was removed from the game.
For Alexis/Davide, Alexis must meet Davide during your date with her ( at the barn) when you're searching for Alexis. Go out in, around the barn until you see Alexis talking to Davide.

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
Did that and have triggered the scene of her and I going to the basement and only the mom shows up

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I can guarantee that Saddo is a good, trustworthy and honest dev. Don't lose faith in a dev who has proven his professionalism more than once
Nice joke.
P.S : "Professionalism" is the key word. Sadly Saddog lacks severely in this department, which he has proven more than once.

Reactions: PhantomVoid

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
To trigger Alexis NTR you have to stand and watch as she meets Davide during Alexis date, or approve their friendship.
I tried that with 0 corruption on Alexis (the boring love path). She didn't get interested in Davide even when I didn't interrupt their conversation. After that she disliked NTR.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nice joke.
P.S : "Professionalism" is the key word. Sadly Saddog lacks severely in this department, which he has proven more than once.
You are probably talking about " Lack of communication " which is his greatest weakness. Well, unfortunately, 90% of patreon devs aren't good communicants - this isn't a scoop :/ . You need to either make studies or be a natural-born communicant to realise how powerful and important communication is nowadays. My point is that people tend to forget easily that Saddo is known for having completed his first game, which is pretty rare among the patreon devs. Even DarkSilver didn't complete BB while making more than 30k. Personaly, I won't be angry even if the dude keeps on getting late each month. In the end, the update will drop sooner or later :)

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
What's the betting he releases the update around the 2nd of the month? If he does he can kiss my $10 a month goodbye.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes