Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I mean that didn't work with the stats loss at night, I'm still getting -10, -3, etc.
Well... like I said, it is not bug. Game works in that day, you are losing that amount of points by design. You don't need to worry. Since you are not on NTR path, it wont happen. Besides, you can always add yourself as much of points as you wish.

Reactions: esafa54

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
ive been meaning to ask, but trying to figure the point system how many points unlocks what (after the opening love & corruption)... but when skip the weekend. was he adding the weekend on this update or?

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
does anyone have a CG Rip File? I unpacked with UnRen but the images won't open in the Photos App.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
does anyone have a CG Rip File? I unpacked with UnRen but the images won't open in the Photos App.
Try installing this if you're on windows and using the crunched version:

Reactions: MIZPhit

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
tried that save someone posted, but you still get at 2100 "no not you, you are not part of the gang" even when you at 2000 keep getting invited down to the basement as you now are a gangmember to throat fuck and girl.
is there a hidden mission that must be accomplished ? some trigger that does not trigger ? as it is strange that they at 8 say "welcome to the gang" and then at 9 say "you are not part of the gang"

btw moonbaby those links are just patch notes kinda, a walkthrough state everything in order and everything that needs to be done from first hour in the game until everything is done in the game.
you should never fail if you follow a walkthrough, if you do then it is not a walkthrough
You did not mention but do you mean if you go straight to the basement at 23:00, using the save I posted back about page 330 you should see at 23:00 the Exclamation point and it goes right to the basement with Nicole. If you still have issues post save and tag me I will have a look.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Personally if it would help him hit release dates, I am happy offer help to play test and spot bugs like I have been doing when I tried out the mod
We are getting it for free so happy to wait, however I agree if release date/schedule is a struggle switch it, then if it is early you have breathing space to work on next one.

Reactions: S A Z and Sihil

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I can't really judge him since im not a game developer nor do i know even the slightest bit about what it takes to make a game however if you set a deadline you should meet it or tell those that follow and support you that you are unable to make the deadline then again that's just my opinion

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
There're two things I value most in a person, punctuality and honesty. And this dev/dude has neither. At the start of June I dropped from 10$ to 5$, this month 5$ to 1$, and next month I'm cancelling it altogether. Just because I'm playing an NTR game, doesn't mean I like getting NTRd out of my money -_-

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm a little disappointed that it's not out yet but if the dev is having health problems then he should look after his health first, even if he must put the game on hold, but please don't abandon the game. A'lot of good games have been abandoned and this game has the potential to become one of the greatest visual novel games, just like Dreams of Desire. I enjoy this game, it's one of my favorites, I play all 3 paths and I am a sucker for the love path, I don't mind waiting for the updates, a month or 2 or 3 hopefully(since I need my fix lol) but in all else don't abandon this amazing game. just put it on hold and then he can see to his health, I don't know if the dev reads these threads but I just thought I'd put my 2c here. The game is awesome so please don't think of abandoning it, just put it on hold

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
I'm a little disappointed that it's not out yet but if the dev is having health problems then he should look after his health first, even if he must put the game on hold, but please don't abandon the game. A'lot of good games have been abandoned and this game has the potential to become one of the greatest visual novel games, just like Dreams of Desire. I enjoy this game, it's one of my favorites, I play all 3 paths and I am a sucker for the love path, I don't mind waiting for the updates, a month or 2 or 3 hopefully(since I need my fix lol) but in all else don't abandon this amazing game. just put it on hold and then he can see to his health, I don't know if the dev reads these threads but I just thought I'd put my 2c here. The game is awesome so please don't think of abandoning it, just put it on hold
What you're saying is true. But it gives a date for the update, then it's still not around. If there is a problem, does it always occur during the update?

Reactions: Mini-Me

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
What you're saying is true. But it gives a date for the update, then it's still not around. If there is a problem, does it always occur during the update?
I don't know the dev personally so I can't say much about what happens in his life, I guess all we can do is hope for the best and that it will not happen with every update, I won't bad mouth him but I will say that he should give himself more time before letting people know of a release date for the updates whether it's health problems or family or taking a break from making the game. I like to think he is a cool guy that's trying his best to bring out updates to his game and give us good content but that's just me, I can't speak for others and how they feel about him.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
health problems
Lol, you'd be surprised how many devs suffer health problems, death of a relative, exams etc. just right before the self-imposed release date. Now, I'm not saying that those unfortunate circumstances don't befall to some devs to smaller degrees, but at this point it's similar to the boy who cried wolf. What's more insulting to me is the fact that he doesn't even have balls to come forward and apologize for the delay. Instead he simply vanished.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
There is no health issue that prevents you from updating people about the status of your project. It takes two minutes.

I have ulcerative collitis and spent 17 days in the hospital in april. That did not prevent me from telling people where I was and my situation.

Problem is patreon is a easy way to earn big bucks (3000 dollars is a huge amount wher i live), and crap an update or two a month to please the hungry crowds. Rinse and repeat

Aug 13, 2017
There is no health issue that prevents you from updating people about the status of your project. It takes two minutes.

I have ulcerative collitis and spent 17 days in the hospital in april. That did not prevent me from telling people where I was and my situation.

Problem is patreon is a easy way to earn big bucks (3000 dollars is a huge amount wher i live), and crap an update or two a month to please the hungry crowds. Rinse and repeat
I don't even make that working 10 hour days 6 days a week...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok ok. Enough of that. Just wait for the release!

Let me point out 2 things -
1- Nobody has shared saddog's post from Saturday that discussed the v0.5 update news.
2- As a result, all of your posts about the "reason" for the delay are false until corroborated by Saturday's post by saddog.

STOP coming up with reasons and wait. You never know what saddo said on saturday- it could be a legit reason or it could have asked to wait for more content.

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Ok ok. Enough of that. Just wait for the release!

Let me point out 2 things -
1- Nobody has shared saddog's post from Saturday that discussed the v0.5 update news.
2- As a result, all of your posts about the "reason" for the delay are false until corroborated by Saturday's post by saddog.

STOP coming up with reasons and wait. You never know what saddo said on saturday- it could be a legit reason or it could have asked to wait for more content.
i think the update news are posted here, post

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i think the update news are posted here, post
Not exactly.. I cannot verify beyond any doubt that it is saturday's post. The title doesn't agree with the post and if Saddog was talking about sunday on saturday, he would have said "tomorrow". There is no mention of that word. It could have been from a reply to an earlier post or it was part of an earlier post?? Point is, we can't verify the quote.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes