fixet

Aug 8, 2016
I deleted my pledge in April precisely for this reason, but I don't understand how it is even possible for him to consistently miss or outright skip his release dates unless he literally has nothing to show.
First off, give yourself breathing room with the dates.
Missing renders by deadline? Drop the scene and release.
Not proofread by deadline? Just release it.
Like, what is even going on with him? If you can't keep up with the schedule you set for yourself, just change the damn schedule if you evidently cannot organize yourself to meet it.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
This game will be abandoned or cancelled...developers attitude is so typical
from what I see I think this game will abandoned , sadd him self said hes health not been ok also in real life got some problem so I think sooner this game will end , this is hes second time the releases take much longer I know patron will give him a warning or they may stop sadd work , im not sure he will releases the update 0.5.0 today Monday not even in the late time . this game about to be done & ended .

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Doing a project like this by yourself is a lot of work. Images, script+translation, designing and coding the game and then checking it all for release every two weeks or month has been an unrealistic schedule. I think he should push major releases back to every two or three months (which is kinda what he's been doing unintentionally). Alternatively, he should find a partner to handle the coding and/or game mechanics and just focus on image production.

Let's be honest, the images are great and what everyone is here for. The gameplay and story have had minimal progression and in fact taken steps backwards every time he decides to redesign it. I would hate to see this game die because of either pressure from angry patrons or simply being overwhelmed by the amount of work involved. I seriously hope that he either comes up with a realistic release schedule that he can actually accomplish or be humble enough to ask for help with the project.

Mona_raj

Feb 19, 2018
Where can we find the complete walk-through of this game? The walkthrough in the first page is for the latest version only, right?

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Where can we find the complete walk-through of this game? The walkthrough in the first page is for the latest version only, right?
there realy isnt one.latest walkthrough's are - NTR & Non-NTR

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried that save someone posted, but you still get at 2100 "no not you, you are not part of the gang" even when you at 2000 keep getting invited down to the basement as you now are a gangmember to throat fuck and girl.
is there a hidden mission that must be accomplished ? some trigger that does not trigger ? as it is strange that they at 8 say "welcome to the gang" and then at 9 say "you are not part of the gang"

btw moonbaby those links are just patch notes kinda, a walkthrough state everything in order and everything that needs to be done from first hour in the game until everything is done in the game.
you should never fail if you follow a walkthrough, if you do then it is not a walkthrough

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes