armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder will he be afraid to actualy show how MC kills the gang?
I don't understand why the devs go to censor the violence.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I wonder will he be afraid to actualy show how MC kills the gang?
I don't understand why the devs go to censor the violence.
Certainly there are a lot of games/VN where devs don't censor violence Depraved Awakening, The DeLuca Family just an example. If it fits the story well don't think he will censor it, or be afraid to show it. I mean the game already has raping, dealing drugs, prostitution what's a little violence going to do.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Certainly there are a lot of games/VN where devs don't censor violence Depraved Awakening, The DeLuca Family just an example. If it fits the story well don't think he will censor it, or be afraid to show it. I mean the game already has raping, dealing drugs, prostitution what's a little violence going to do.
Well the games show sex violence,yes but when we have to see how MC beat or kill someone is aanother story.
We still remember disappointing take down of Eric in BB.Almost same goes with Lucas in DmD.And Adrian in MGFA.
I hope he don't make it the same way with Davide and company.
Anyway.Just get notification that Life with Mary is out.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I am stuck I don't know if it is a bug or not but please if it is possible help me .

I can talk to Davide at 9 pm and he tells me you can be part of gang now which triggers basement scene but after that I am not still part of gang I can't ask mom to come into basement and even when I go on NTR path I can't become leader of gang or do anything more I just don't know what to do at this point

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I
I can't ask mom to come into basement and even when
Go to the basement in 11 PM. Just go there, and you can open it, if you are already gang member. BTW, did you download fixed scripts.rpa.

Or just wait. New version will be posted here probably tomorrow.

I can't become leader of gang or do anything more I just don't know what to do at this point
It's still not implemented.

Ri0n

Aug 12, 2017
Now that the NTR content is from the get go i wonder if the 2am scene is going to make a comeback, to show how things are at the home.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Well the games show sex violence,yes but when we have to see how MC beat or kill someone is aanother story.
We still remember disappointing take down of Eric in BB.Almost same goes with Lucas in DmD.And Adrian in MGFA.
I hope he don't make it the same way with Davide and company.
Anyway.Just get notification that Life with Mary is out.
Well in The DeLuca Family there's a couple of pretty violent scenes, execution style bullet to the head done by side characters, but as the game progress I think we'll soon see MC doing something violent since the game has "kills" counter. I too hope that Tyrant dev will deliver those "gang disposing" scenes, but nothing too gruesome.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
Go to the basement in 11 PM. Just go there, and you can open it, if you are already gang member. BTW, did you download fixed scripts.rpa.

Or just wait. New version will be posted here probably tomorrow.

It's still not implemented.

well I even downloaded the script you mentioned but still at 9 pm I get repeatable basement scene where I can punish her but after that I am not still part of gang even I can see next morning scene where I can blackmail her but still game is not progerssing for me

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
well I even downloaded the script you mentioned but still at 9 pm I get repeatable basement scene where I can punish her but after that I am not still part of gang even I can see next morning scene where I can blackmail her but still game is not progerssing for me
I already told you. In 11.00 PM, click at basement, enter there, and Nicole will be there waiting for you. You can drug her drink, and nail her, or you can have blowjob/titjob... scenes differing depending dou you have more love or corruption points. :)

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I already told you. In 11.00 PM, click at basement, enter there, and Nicole will be there waiting for you. You can drug her drink, and nail her, or you can have blowjob/titjob... scenes differing depending dou you have more love or corruption points. :)
I can't enter basement at 11 pm there is no option or anything to click to get inter can you please share save file or some one ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well in The DeLuca Family there's a couple of pretty violent scenes, execution style bullet to the head done by side characters, but as the game progress I think we'll soon see MC doing something violent since the game has "kills" counter. I too hope that Tyrant dev will deliver those "gang disposing" scenes, but nothing too gruesome.
We are hoping for something like the shark scene in Babysitter.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I can't enter basement at 11 pm there is no option or anything to click to get inter can you please share save file or some one ?
Than you haven't installed fixed scripts.
Did you delete numbers before that, and put it in subfolder game? Chose option rename and replace.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Than you haven't installed fixed scripts.
Did you delete numbers before that, and put it in subfolder game? Chose option rename and replace.
Can we expect that he will fix that in 0.50?It seems that is a problem for many.Not that many like the game over in DmD ch.1:)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can we expect that he will fix that in 0.50?It seems that is a problem for many.Not that many like the game over in DmD ch.1:)
Lol, I don't know. I am not him :D He released fix, and with that, we could play. But if for some reason you entered into basement, before becoming gangmember, you had to start new game... or roll back to point before getting into. (it was possible to enter in basement without becoming member, but it would open dozen or so new bugs. Probably, that and similar bugs made him to exclude relationship points from NTR path... to much variables around). Anyway, I do hope he finally found a way to fix Alexis and Irina scene, and basement events...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol, I don't know. I am not him :D He released fix, and with that, we could play. But if for some reason you entered into basement, before becoming gangmember, you had to start new game... or roll back to point before getting into. (it was possible to enter in basement without becoming member, but it would open dozen or so new bugs. Probably, that and similar bugs made him to exclude relationship points from NTR path... to much variables around). Anyway, I do hope he finally found a way to fix Alexis and Irina scene, and basement events...
It is realy better to fix the bugs before they become too many.Just see what happen lately with SU.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes