moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
ok im soo confused... i mean i have basic understanding of it. but unsure how many points to diffrent routes. cause somewhere im either adding to many points or not enough or in wrong place. and new update coming (23rd) as id read.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not sure suspect he has been just feeding her to many hot dogs and she has piled the pounds on.
He has been feeding her something thats for sure not really sure i want to know what he has been feeding her she is my favorite after all

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
how can I enter in basement at 11 pm in NTR path ? I just deliver packages but nothing happens any help please ?
You need to deliver packages 5 times before they accept you into the gang and give you access to the basement, and be sure to have 5 or lover relationship with Nicole.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
He has been feeding her something thats for sure not really sure i want to know what he has been feeding her she is my favorite after all
Yeh she was one of mine since her innocence kept her away from the worst / best of the scenes, but thats all changed, Irina is the one I want to see more of though

If I'm not mistaken that's fan-art and not part of actual game.
Sorry to disapoint, that came from Saddog

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeh she was one of mine since her innocence kept her away from the worst / best of the scenes, but thats all changed, Irina is the one I want to see more of though

Sorry to disapoint, that came from Saddog
Irina is hot i will give you that much but i will stick with my adorable blonde Alexis as far as know she is still innocent untill i corrupt her that is. I do wonder if that image will be in the game on one hand i wish it is because Alexis being with child is hot on the other i kinda don't simply due to my dislike of Davide.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks in advance here are two saves, 1st one after the initial event and 2nd one just before the initial event.
I used your first save moved play another day and got the option of outfits, sorry not sure what you may have done on the day after initial event to stop it working, unless you have modded game. attached first one 1 day ahead of where you saved with outfit choice at save point.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I used your first save moved play another day and got the option of outfits, sorry not sure what you may have done on the day after initial event to stop it working, unless you have modded game. attached first one 1 day ahead of where you saved with outfit choice at save point.
Thanks for the help. The only thing I did was enabling console, but haven't used it or the cheats.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the help. The only thing I did was enabling console, but haven't used it or the cheats.
Maybe it was a game glitch one of those impossible to replicate things, at least with my limited Rpy code skills.
Anyway save should let you finish your game without restarting at least until next release tomorrow lol

Reactions: ThunderStruck
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes