ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well, realism and all, i dont really need my mother and sister being gangbanged to have enough motivation to fuck up their gang. Seriously those guys are about as charismatic as a dead rat with herpes.
I agree so im hoping if enough fans complain he will give us the option to lock out ntr like it is now for the little sister on her date ou can make her dislike ntr so i hope he keeps that for her the others are already corrupted to some degree

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Like real talk if your not playing the tyrant for the NTR then why are you playing? lol you could just as easily play dating my daughter or one of the 100 other games here that are generic ass incest/harems. It just annoys me when people complain about the NTR when clearly thats a major aspect of this game.

Now that I have said that normally let me say it is a more autistic manner:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIES!!!!!!!!
Sure, right now it's an NTR game and it's not as well. The point is it's optional m8.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Lol, I am not in anybody's head, but I am just pointing out what author actually wrote... ;)
Well, my English understanding does have it's weak moments at times. From what i got from the dev post i had a different understanding. As i said i sure hope you're right.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sure, right now it's an NTR game and it's not as well. The point is it's optional m8.
Lets hope it stays optional granted i can see it forced from a story perspective i just don't like the idea of watching alexis get gangbanged like a whore with that in mind im hopeing you can still lock her out of ntr even if you can't with the mom and older sister

Apr 5, 2018
But the point was this wasnt suppose to be another boring ass generic incest/harem game, the dev knew what he wanted to make and thats why its so popular its not normal. The problem is that players are trying to force this dev into a game that is like the 100's of ones already available and I worry that he is gonna take this gem and ruin it by caving to the normies who want that generic ass type of game.

I just wish everyone on this thread that complained about NTR would just go away and find another game to play, if you dont like the game how it is just leave, dont try to force people to change to your way of thinking/viewing the game.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
But the point was this wasnt suppose to be another boring ass generic incest/harem game, the dev knew what he wanted to make and thats why its so popular its not normal. The problem is that players are trying to force this dev into a game that is like the 100's of ones already available and I worry that he is gonna take this gem and ruin it by caving to the normies who want that generic ass type of game.

I just wish everyone on this thread that complained about NTR would just go away and find another game to play, if you dont like the game how it is just leave, dont try to force people to change to your way of thinking/viewing the game.
And again. Im not asking for anything to change at all. Heck i would love for you guys to have as juicy NTR events as you could possibly imagine. All i ask is to keep it optional, just as it is now. That way you are happy, i am happy and all the other ppl here on the forum are happy as well. Basically a win win situation.

Reactions: Cico8

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

I have to agree while i don't like forced ntr the game has a good balance between the routes giving players the option to experiance ntr if thats there thing or go generic if they do not like ntr i just hope the dev will keep the game balanced if he can and not lean to far in either direction

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The thing is i really like the fact that this game has in a way 2 games in one. The NTR game that apparently is rare. And a love/corruption game that i guess is something more mainstream.
This is in my eyes is a very good strategy from the dev. Gets players from a broader audience to enjoy it.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i have seen and read alot of posts so i figured id jump in with my own opinion this game has ntr in it that is undeniable now being honest i do not like ntr at all and im sure some will say if i don't like it to find another game and i have yet i do enjoy this game because it has balance if your into ntr go hardmode if you don't like ntr go soft mode with no ntr at all thats what makes this game great the choices and the balance it has plus im a major alexis fan i love the sweet innocent types

Reactions: EvilChef

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We've gone around and around over this before. This game is tagged as NTR, has warnings in the OP, and also has instructions how to avoid/trigger the NTR aspect. It can't get any clearer than that.

You can discuss NTR and Non-NTR routes as that is about the game but STOP discussing NTR!

@Your Dad's Husband - We are not 4chan so don't act like it. Don't bring the 4chan attitude in here. I won't tolerate it.

Reminder- You can discuss the NTR and Non NTR routes, scenes, etc.

BUT - NTR is clearly marked as being in the game and avoidable so debating NTR isn't helping anyone. It derails the thread, triggers toxic comments, and nobody's opinion is likely to change. STOP DISCUSSING NTR. That warning includes both sides.

Anyone continuing this NTR debate or acting like this is 4chan will be warned and have posts deleted. If you continue after a warning, you WILL BE thread banned.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do have a question about the post it said that untill the methods to get rid of your rivals are implimented we still have the option to avoid it does that go for both love and corruption the only reason i ask is because during the date with alexis you have the chance to completely turn her against ntr will we still be able to do that

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I do have a question about the post it said that untill the methods to get rid of your rivals are implimented we still have the option to avoid it does that go for both love and corruption the only reason i ask is because during the date with alexis you have the chance to completely turn her against ntr will we still be able to do that
His post on Patereon is confusing, but it seems, he turned relationship points off for NTR route, and kept them in non-NTR.
So the relationship points won‘t affect the appearing of NTR events anymore. They‘ll be still there as part of the normal love and corruption events.
In short, we don't have access to new release, but judging from this patereon post, you will see that, same as before, we have choice between two different kind of games. Only difference is that NTR events will be forced in NTR route, as he didn't succeed to fully implement relationship points system as trigger for NTR. Low relationship would tirgger NTR.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
His post on Patereon is confusing, but it seems, he turned relationship points off for NTR route, and kept them in non-NTR.
Ok now im really confused i was not aware relationship points affected the dates

We'd have to play the new update once it arrives and and also get inside the code to answer that.
It is a good thing it drops tomorrow then i can be paitient for a day lol

Ironpig

Jun 29, 2017
So I have not play this game since version .35. I remember there was a guide all the way up to that point. The guide has a color chart on top detailing the time of day where each character would be at, though that seem pointless now... If anyone know what i'm talking about, could they post a link to it?
I'm searching for the guide using the search function, but there is so much to go through.
Thanks

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Ok now im really confused i was not aware relationship points affected the dates
Of course it did, as well as everything else. If you had stable relationship (over 30), there was no way for NTR to happen. If relationship was less than 6, it would automatically trigger. Because of problems with coding, he decided to eliminate relationship points from NTR route. You will still have them as triggers for non-NTR route, which you can start at beginning of game, as before.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Of course it did, as well as everything else. If you had stable relationship (over 30), there was no way for NTR to happen. If relationship was less than 6, it would automatically trigger.
Ok taking that into account and the post im going to assume that the ntr will happen with alexis no matter the relationship points if im playing on normal mode which i almost always am

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes