paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Not that I remember?, did check through the complete NTR images and that wa sthe only new one I think. Will double check and see if their is any others.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So will this update be all about ntr route ?
I don't understand what are you asking? Each update brings new content both for "normal route" and "ntr". He changed mechanism of ntr fro this update... It works differently now.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So if I understood it correctly, until this new system for getting rid of rivals is implemented NTR events will be unavoidable if you don't block it at the beginning of the game? And later, after this new system is implemented, NTR events will be part of the story and forced on the MC until he gets the chance to get rid of his rivals, and thus prevent it from going on further?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
"The second change is in the NTR mode only"
"But the NTR events will trigger automatically"

The way his post is worded, it's hard to understand just what will be changed. The way I'm reading it, though, you'll no longer be able to keep the hounds at bay.

May as well name your MC "Camera 1" from now on
Yup just the way I understood it. MC (read player) will have to go through all the NTR events before being able to do something about it. I don't really care about Nicole she's already a slut to begin with, but was hopping for a choice to save sisters and Irina from becoming gang sex toys.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yup just the way I understood it. MC (read player) will have to go through all the NTR events before being able to do something about it. I don't really care about Nicole she's already a slut to begin with, but was hopping for a choice to save sisters and Irina from becoming gang sex toys.
Well, solution is rather simple. Turn off NTR if you don't want NTR... ;)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Yep if as i assume you guys are right about the change, then this game just died for me at least. Optional NTR is just fine and dandy by me but forced... Nah...

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Where did you get such idea?
from saddog's patreon
But the NTR events will trigger automatically and you‘ll have to get rid of the rivals (by fear them, kill them or get the police involded). So you have to see what‘s going wrong before you can have your „perfect“ world.

The options to get rid of them not in the game now, so the NTR events will have until then still the option to prevent them, but later I‘ll hide it in an option maybe, so you‘ll have the initial planned game in the NTR mode. (but there‘ll be a poll about it).
Em right there...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think this might be a good change i hate ntr with a passion but from a story prespective i can understand you need to know what is going on before you can stop it. My only concern is if your trying to seduce the youngest sister can you still lock her out of ntr

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, if i understood the new change. Turning it off will soon no longer even be a possibility.
The way i understand it, the forced NTR will be actually a realism change. Just as it was stated in the description. You have to witness something to know its happening. How/why else would you fight it. But at the same time you'll be actually be able to get rid of it, one by one. One gangmember at a time by intimidating/arresting them. Dissolving the gang from the inside. Thats how Monte Cristo did indeed. Right now you really just have to endure NTR.. but in my understanding thats what whats gonna finally change sooner, even if not in exactly the next update.
And that's what I don't like about this new system. It's ether on or off for all characters, there will be no more options through the story to prevent NTR.
Quite understandable but the new system is actually the in-game story-compatible solution.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The way i understand it, the forced NTR will be actually a realism change. Just as it was stated in the description. You have to witness something to know its happening. How/why else would you fight it. But at the same time you'll be actually be able to get rid of it, one by one. One gangmember at a time by intimidating/arresting them. Dissolving the gang from the inside. Thats how Monte Cristo did indeed. Right now you really just have to endure NTR.. but in my understanding thats what whats gonna finally change sooner, even if not in exactly the next update.
Quite understandable but the new system is actually the in-game story-compatible solution.
I hope your right because i can tell you im not gonna like watching alexis get plowed like a common whore the mom i could care less about same with the older sister but the youngest im attached to

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well, realism and all, i dont really need my mother and sister being gangbanged to have enough motivation to fuck up their gang. Seriously those guys are about as charismatic as a dead rat with herpes.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes