ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
and also one more q whats the requirement for ntr scenes other than zero relationship do i need to corrupt the characters or do nothing i would appreciate it if anyone could answer this
Zero relationship for all the girls, love or corruption does not matter. When on a date with younger sister when she meets with Davide you need to stand and watch or approve their friendship, othewise you can't trigger her NTR scenes.

Reactions: amir1234

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Hey guys I have a question regarding 10PM event where MC meets Nicole in the basement when she dresses in bunny/schoolgirl costume. Is that event repeatable or just one time event? From walkthrough I assumed it was repeatable event but next day at the same time there is no yellow exclamation mark on the basement door.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
saves more
First of all, learn how to type properly (or at least how to use Google Translator); for second, learn to look and search other posts to see if anyone had the same question (hell yeah, everybody asks save files daily). Don't be lazy and/or troll and help to keep a better "community";

Reactions: DJsona and mame666

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys I have a question regarding 10PM event where MC meets Nicole in the basement when she dresses in bunny/schoolgirl costume. Is that event repeatable or just one time event? From walkthrough I assumed it was repeatable event but next day at the same time there is no yellow exclamation mark on the basement door.
Yes they are repeatable bunny/angel on love route and School girl/slut dress on corruption. the first couple of times on love you may not get to chose (I can not remember as playing mod version currently) then they will repeat if you have the right stats

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Are there already scenes worth to achieve if you play Mr. Nice Guy?
It depends fam,are you talking about sex worthy scenes? If so then you wont be happy but if you want your virtual mommy shower you with compliments for being her knight(Lancelot took Guinevere hint hint nudge nudge)then you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: Hadgar

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Yes they are repeatable bunny/angel on love route and School girl/slut dress on corruption. the first couple of times on love you may not get to chose (I can not remember as playing mod version currently) then they will repeat if you have the right stats
Well after first time I can't get that event again, so I guess I have to start the game from the beginning... again.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
I've found if you go into the basement for any reason (you can because of some bugs) before you're actually supposed to* it screws up a lot of the following events.

*do the five deliveries first

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Is it just me or is the story a bit all over the place? The Mom character was freaking out because she accidentally kissed me then the next day shes sucking my dick in the basement, then the day after that shes shocked that i saw her naked in the shower! Whats going on?

EDIT: Oh i get it, i was trying to play the rescue/virtuous love route and it messed up the game.

Reactions: Clark22Warner13

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It depends fam,are you talking about sex worthy scenes? If so then you wont be happy but if you want your virtual mommy shower you with compliments for being her knight(Lancelot took Guinevere hint hint nudge nudge)then you wont be disappointed.
Thanks! I guess I will wait for a much later version of this game, then. Despite the game's name I don't like being my family's bully...

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
from saddog's patreon

Hello everyone,
a short status update for the update 0.5.0, that I‘ll release on sunday.

There‘ll be some changes in the gameplay.

The first change is that some events will be forced, like the name-giving event for Irina to get rid of a few bugs that could happen when you meet her without given her a name. Also becoming a gang member will be a must do, it‘s a important part of the story.

The second change is in the NTR mode only, so if you don‘t play it, you can stop reading here.

The other change will affect the relationship and appearing of NTR events.

The initial idea of the story was to throw the player in a game setting like the story of „The count of Monte Christo“ (thanks to someone in a forum for that example).
So the player comes back, everything is fucked up and you can decide then to let it be, participate or clean up to build the setting you want. Or a mix of it.

But the relationship setting I choosed for it was wrong. Now you trigger NTR events only with a low relationship with the characters and so you can cut it out complete. Also the setting to have a relationship and NTR events parallel is not working fine.

So the relationship points won‘t affect the appearing of NTR events anymore. They‘ll be still there as part of the normal love and corruption events.

But the NTR events will trigger automatically and you‘ll have to get rid of the rivals (by fear them, kill them or get the police involded). So you have to see what‘s going wrong before you can have your „perfect“ world.

The options to get rid of them not in the game now, so the NTR events will have until then still the option to prevent them, but later I‘ll hide it in an option maybe, so you‘ll have the initial planned game in the NTR mode. (but there‘ll be a poll about it).

Also some NTR events must be rewritten to fit in this changes, but I want to wait for some feedback before change that much. Please wait with feedback until you see the update on sunday ;)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
from saddog's patreon

Hello everyone,
a short status update for the update 0.5.0, that I‘ll release on sunday.

There‘ll be some changes in the gameplay.

The first change is that some events will be forced, like the name-giving event for Irina to get rid of a few bugs that could happen when you meet her without given her a name. Also becoming a gang member will be a must do, it‘s a important part of the story.

The second change is in the NTR mode only, so if you don‘t play it, you can stop reading here.

The other change will affect the relationship and appearing of NTR events.

The initial idea of the story was to throw the player in a game setting like the story of „The count of Monte Christo“ (thanks to someone in a forum for that example).
So the player comes back, everything is fucked up and you can decide then to let it be, participate or clean up to build the setting you want. Or a mix of it.

But the relationship setting I choosed for it was wrong. Now you trigger NTR events only with a low relationship with the characters and so you can cut it out complete. Also the setting to have a relationship and NTR events parallel is not working fine.

So the relationship points won‘t affect the appearing of NTR events anymore. They‘ll be still there as part of the normal love and corruption events.

But the NTR events will trigger automatically and you‘ll have to get rid of the rivals (by fear them, kill them or get the police involded). So you have to see what‘s going wrong before you can have your „perfect“ world.

The options to get rid of them not in the game now, so the NTR events will have until then still the option to prevent them, but later I‘ll hide it in an option maybe, so you‘ll have the initial planned game in the NTR mode. (but there‘ll be a poll about it).

Also some NTR events must be rewritten to fit in this changes, but I want to wait for some feedback before change that much. Please wait with feedback until you see the update on sunday ;)
Not so sure that these changes in the gameplay will work, especially the ntr part. Probably they will require some fine-tuning. However I'm glad that saddo is going to work on the biggest problem of this game. Fix some points of the story is a good start. Even the AAA sandbox games usually have a main story with fixed events.

Reactions: Hadgar
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes