Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You have 50% to see an old women or Irina at shower ( left icon lead to Old Sister , right icon lead to Old women or Irina ) .
Are you positive about that 50% chance ?
I played many games and spend a long time at the gym w/o triggering Irina.
Will try again.

Reactions: User_776751

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thx for tips, will try a few more hours, but it feels like im going insane......."doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Reactions: dick bullcock

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry guys, when did he say he's going to release the next version?
Hoping it won't be the usual missed deadline..
There was an idea to release it at the end of august.But as you can see that go out of window:)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
thx for tips, will try a few more hours, but it feels like im going insane......."doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Frankly I don't think Irina's shower scene is in game yet but given the benefit of the doubt I will try some gym runs.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
There was an idea to release it at the end of august.But as you can see that go out of window:)
August was the month which ruined so many fans dreams about getting so many new updates about there beloved games but Devs dint think about it in a way we did :FeelsBadMan:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
August was the month which ruined so many fans dreams about getting so many new updates about there beloved games but Devs dint think about it in a way we did :FeelsBadMan:
I wonder which game won't make it this month.So many should have an update last week or even last day of the month.
I can say that only Melody seems sure.All others are in question-PL,MSN,AWAM,Babysitter,The Tyrant,SU.

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
[QUOTE =“ThunderStruck,帖子:1108508,成員:312616”]嘿伙計們,任何人都可以給我演練如何獲得這個場景。

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Are you positive about that 50% chance ?
I played many games and spend a long time at the gym w/o triggering Irina.
Will try again.
Also it does not really make sense from the dialogue. Irina comes out of the shower in a towel, asks Cassandra if she's coming with her, Cassandra says she has to take a shower now and will go home later and winks at MC. And then it's "I'll wait until Irina is gone and sneak back into the shower."
Why would Irina still be in the shower? At least in the current version of the game, maybe Saddog has already included the image for the next version - he did that before when he could not finish a scene.

Reactions: melange

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
For now all of the updates were focusing on various scenes with the girls, mostly on the ntr path. It would be nice for the next couple of updates to focus on other paths or actual advancement of the story (beside becoming a gang member there was no actual story progression). Maybe MC confronting Nicole for lying to him about her activities in the basement and her actually enjoying her role as a sex toy for gang members.

Reactions: DJsona

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
I don't go often at gym cause i don't really like Irina or old Sister , been 4 times to see what going on there , on the 4 times i got ;
- Old Sister corruption blowjob
- Old Sister Love kiss => Shower => Old women => Play with Old Sister .
- Old Sister corruption blowjob ( a bit differente end ) .
- Old Sister love kiss => Shower => Irina .

Maybe i was lucky ^^

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes