ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Got it, thanks, any chance I can get her to myself at 10 pm, both answers make her go with the black guy)?
To get her for yourself you need a high affection stat gifts will help with that and pick the love route be warned if your playing with ntr on and your affection is to low she will start fucking other guys

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't understand how to reach this scene. View attachment 150918
Well it is in game, but you cant access it, since author messed scripts which had to trigger it. Original plan was to release patch in August, which would fix that issue, but he just ignored his promise.
I am not really blaming him, people do overestimate their capabilities, but I guess he could just say, sorry it will take longer than I planned...

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
Reactions: Mack Truck

kimhakji

Jul 25, 2018
to saddog

Do not cheat. Do not go ahead.
Without the ability
If you love a user, money is taken for granted.
Do not scam before that.
Now I am tired of your fraud.

Reactions: dick bullcock

cideouz

Dec 11, 2017
anyone have save files of all ntr scenes ? i have all the images i just wanna see the dialogue. alexis preferred

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 150988 how do you get this scene
At gym , you need paid 100 $ to be able be there , need love with Irina .
Basicly you help your old sister doing gym , goes in locker room , use love with old sister then join her in shower ( if use corruption , you will get blowjob from Old Sister but not able to go in shower ) .
You have 50% to see an old women or Irina at shower ( left icon lead to Old Sister , right icon lead to Old women or Irina ) .

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
At gym , you need paid 100 $ to be able be there , need love with Irina .
Basicly you help your old sister doing gym , goes in locker room , use love with old sister then join her in shower ( if use corruption , you will get blowjob from Old Sister but not able to go in shower ) .
You have 50% to see an old women or Irina at shower ( left icon lead to Old Sister , right icon lead to Old women or Irina ) .
I have 300% love with irina, but there is still every time this fucking old bagxD

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
relationship with mom at zero
Thanks for your reply man, but I already tried that and still can't get that scene. The pic is named 2AM so I guess it happens at that time in the kitchen, but after 1AM MC just goes to sleep. Are there any conditions that must be met for this scene to play out?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry guys, when did he say he's going to release the next version?
Hoping it won't be the usual missed deadline..

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes