Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
As a love path player i have to say im kinda disappointed by the lack of new content BUT at the same time im happy my girls wont get the "Punk" treatment...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
As a love path player i have to say im kinda disappointed by the lack of new content BUT at the same time im happy my girls wont get the "Punk" treatment...
Id have to agree still it is kinda disappointing that you can't deflower alexis on the love path or at least i don't think you can

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Id have to agree still it is kinda disappointing that you can't deflower alexis on the love path or at least i don't think you can
Nope we cant yet and im pretty sure its gonna take a while but i can wait,corruption on this game doesnt do it for me,i wanna make the difference for my family not become worse than those i wanna overthrow.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Nope we cant yet and im pretty sure its gonna take a while but i can wait,corruption on this game doesnt do it for me,i wanna make the difference for my family not become worse than those i wanna overthrow.
I understand as a love path player myself i have to agree im hoping that the new update the 23rd will have some more content for the love path

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I understand as a love path player myself i have to agree im hoping that the new update the 23rd will have some more content for the love path
You have same amount of content on each route. Difference is in quality. Eg, on ntr, Davide fucks mom. On corruption, MC manipulates her into giving him blowjob or handjob. On love... emh it's blowjob or handjob, but it goes far slower... anyway you always have same amount of renders to each.
Also, on corruption, when MC corrupts girls enough, he can go further, and manipulate all three girls in sex. For Nicole both anal and vaginal, for Cassandra only vaginal, and for Alice only anal... Besides, for Alice, you can do her even on love route if your corruption is high enough. Only branching is with Nicole at basement. In rest, you can alternate between love and corruption which gives you twice more posibilites.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You have same amount of content on each route. Difference is in quality. Eg, on ntr, Davide fucks mom. On corruption, MC manipulates her into giving him blowjob or handjob. On love... emh it's blowjob or handjob, but it goes far slower... anyway you always have same amount of renders to each.
Also, on corruption, when MC corrupts girls enough, he can go further, and manipulate all three girls in sex. For Nicole both anal and vaginal, for Cassandra only vaginal, and for Alice only anal...
I could have sworn someone posted that you could take alexis's virginity if she was corrupted enough or did i misread

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I could have sworn someone posted that you could take alexis's virginity if she was corrupted enough or did i misread
Yes, but it's her arse. Not main dish. Anyway... explore game a bit, it's not that hard or counter intuitive.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The images are awesome, but...
Corrupted Alexis' hair is god awful, I agree. She'd look great with any color, except that "synthetic" looking pink (which is just so fucking boring when you can see it on almost every girl who's supposed to be hot and maybe slutty. And the color is just awful, IMHO. Quite the opposite of hot.) AND definitely that really awful looking half rainbow that she has on these pictures. Looks like someone puked on her :WutFace:
Just my personal opinion.

Love the titty tat, though :winkytongue:
Would be even better a few inches lower than it is there.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The images are awesome, but...
Corrupted Alexis' hair is god awful, I agree. She'd look great with any color, except that "synthetic" looking pink (which is just so fucking boring when you can see it on almost every girl who's supposed to be hot and maybe slutty. And the color is just awful, IMHO. Quite the opposite of hot.) AND definitely that really awful looking half rainbow that she has on these pictures. Looks like someone puked on her :WutFace:
Just my personal opinion.
I am curious if we will get the option to change her looks ourselves

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I am curious if we will get the option to change her looks ourselves
I dont think so,that would require tremendous amount of work,corruption gets the "Punk" provocative version and love gets the less makeup innocent/cute clothing

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Belay this. Figured it out. It's tied to NTR / relationship.

Anyone have an idea how to trigger this series at 10pm? All I ever get is drinks option.
10pm 004c.jpg 10pm 005c.jpg 10pm 006c.jpg 10pm 007c.jpg 10pm 008c.jpg 10pm 009c.jpg

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh, I just realized how much I'd like to see the scene where Alexis gets that ink done...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I just have one question will we get an option to kill the gang because every time i see them mistreat the mom regardless if she likes it or not i have an almost uncontrolable urge to bash there face and there manhood's in with a sledgehammer

Reactions: Snomiser

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I just have one question will we get an option to kill the gang because every time i see them mistreat the mom regardless if she likes it or not i have an almost uncontrolable urge to bash there face and there manhood's in with a sledgehammer
This question is literally answered in the tutorial at the start of the game.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes