ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know what all we are getting in the next update i looked at the patreon page but since im not a supporter yet i couldn't read anything
nvm i found the post sad it doesn't say what we will be getting for the non ntr paths but i can wait till the 23rd

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Haha i just meant be careful if you want to keep her for yourself :) i kinda like her but Mom is my priority.
Don't get me wrong the mom and older sister are smokin hot but its the little sisters innocence and purity that does it for me plus i like playing the white knight swooping in to save the day

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Don't get me wrong the mom and older sister are smokin hot but its the little sisters innocence and purity that does it for me plus i like playing the white knight swooping in to save the day
Then you should really be careful,Davide shouldn't have appeared on your date,she just needs her big brother to love and take care of her :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Then you should really be careful,Davide shouldn't have appeared on your date,she just needs her big brother to love and take care of her :)
Yup big brother is there to save the day and if i happen to corrupt the older sister while being with the younger well what can i say he was tempted

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
on non-NTR doyou need to join gang or?
You need to join the gang for all basement events no matter what path your going on i have not played the game much i have been busy playing some others so im unsure if you need the gang to get the love scenes

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
What happen with the walkthrough? Because it to short and I feel hard to play this game (even do i request better walkthrough to play this game).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Only for non-NTR
Not really sure to me its not really hard keep up there affection and either love or corruption stats and you will be golden the easy way to keep there stats high is use gifts once there high enough there scenes trigger at certain points like alexis love triggers in the basement as well as her hideout i think same for corruption granted im not the best person to ask i have not played in a while been to focused on other games

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Not really sure to me its not really hard keep up there affection and either love or corruption stats and you will be golden the easy way to keep there stats high is use gifts once there high enough there scenes trigger at certain points like alexis love triggers in the basement as well as her hideout i think same for corruption granted im not the best person to ask i have not played in a while been to focused on other games
Well just now I find old walkthrough in this tread (from page 1 to page 319 even do it crazy thing to do)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well just now I find old walkthrough in this tread (from page 1 to page 319 even do it crazy thing to do)
The walkthrough is not really comprehensive which if i had to guess is intentional since if your playing non ntr there is no real way to lose the girls to someone else. Granted i play non ntr since watching other men screw my girl or girls irritates me. Plus the next update is supposed to impliment a hint system so it will give players an easier time. The only i really want to know is what scores are needed to trigger all the scenes

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
The walkthrough is not really comprehensive which if i had to guess is intentional since if your playing non ntr there is no real way to lose the girls to someone else. Granted i play non ntr since watching other men screw my girl or girls irritates me. Plus the next update is supposed to impliment a hint system so it will give players an easier time. The only i really want to know is what scores are needed to trigger all the scenes
I agree, hint system is important thing in some game like this game. So it will help the player to play the game

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so is it a bug that the game rest to same day everytime you go to sleep ? no progression at all ? no f¤#ing little sis or killing every gangmember associated to the dad etc...? just one day do same stuff over and over ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so is it a bug that the game rest to same day everytime you go to sleep ?
It's not the same day over and over again.
It's dependant on what you've done.

no progression at all ? no f¤#ing little sis or killing every gangmember associated to the dad etc...? just one day do same stuff over and over ?
There is progression. It's based on what's available, depending on love/corruption/relationship stats and what content is in the game, and what you've already done in the game.
So far you can have sex (corruption path) with all three of the women in the family, and similar on their respective "ntr" paths.
If you haven't guessed that it's based on in-game stats, I'm here telling you it is. So will most everyone else who's posted in this thread. Skim through the thread and you'll see for yourself.

This game's like a sandbox-lite open world game, similar to Red Dead Redemption or the Grand Theft Auto games from GTA3 onward.
There's three paths for each of the women in the family, love/corruption/"ntr". There's some content for each, but far from completion.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Just for arguments sake. what Are the paths? love/relatioship or love/corruption?
because im either putting points in the wrong places or there are point variables(certian amount of points) to open specific events etc.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just for arguments sake. what Are the paths? love/relatioship or love/corruption?
Love/Relationship and Corruption/Relationship. Relationship being their affection for the Player Character.
There is also the "ntr" path, based on low Relationship stat.

So far you can see and repeat both the Love/Corruption sets of scenes and depending on what you're wanting to see, a.k.a fucking them, the Corruption paths currently are the only ones have sex with them and the Player Character.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes