Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
Can some kind soul tell me which content (or zones, like the basement for example?) are off limits with NTR disabled? I've played the game some time ago, but I stopped because I didn't know if I was done with the current version or not.
You're missing content where thr women are fucked by other men. You can still get to basement scenes, but you don't see the women with other men. There are a number of scenes with this.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
When i Try to open the Basement door it keeps saying i need to somehow find a way to get in.. and i did join the gang and completed the event in the living room but still no luck.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The newest update is supposed to fix that bug i hope since i was hoping to sell the drugs to make money it seemed to be alot faster then working at the salon

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
The newest update is supposed to fix that bug i hope since i was hoping to sell the drugs to make money it seemed to be alot faster then working at the salon
its just a way to cover for the step-dad & optional money making chance at 4pm

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
When i Try to open the Basement door it keeps saying i need to somehow find a way to get in.. and i did join the gang and completed the event in the living room but still no luck.
Did you deliver 5 packages?
Or maybe you are referring bug? In second case, there is problem with scripts.rpa delivered in game. He released fix, but for some reason, it's not included in OP.

Paul234

Apr 30, 2018
im really tempted to support the patreon just to give the following suggesting
"show us how nicole gets corrupted maybe in drug induced flashbacks.one of the sex drugs makes her sick, but another one could just cause her to go into a trance and recount how she got corrupted. the more we drug her the more progression we see in her corruption. flashbacks would give you the ability to do things without affecting the current ntr or non ntr storyline. In the flash backs you can give the players choices, this represents you trying to influence her current psyche while she is under the influence of the drugs. so you can use love options to try and redeem her and corruption influence to push her further."

If you don't like NTR, you can ignore this post.

Hello everyone,

there‘ll be many more rewards until the game is finished. And because there‘ll be so many I think you should get also the option to give suggestions about the content of the images.

You can use this porst to write your suggestion. If you don‘t want to do it in public, you can also send me a message on patreon or discord.
The only restrictions are that it‘s allowed by the patreon rules. So incest, rape or bestiality aren‘t possible.
- From Saddog

The other post is the same just without ntr.

Reactions: DarkMask

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
im really tempted to support the patreon just to give the following suggesting
"show us how nicole gets corrupted maybe in drug induced flashbacks.one of the sex drugs makes her sick, but another one could just cause her to go into a trance and recount how she got corrupted. the more we drug her the more progression we see in her corruption. flashbacks would give you the ability to do things without affecting the current ntr or non ntr storyline. In the flash backs you can give the players choices, this represents you trying to influence her current psyche while she is under the influence of the drugs. so you can use love options to try and redeem her and corruption influence to push her further."
still interested HOW you corrupt youngest sister. same ol (moms done with subian) n she almost admits shes a slut

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not sure been a while since i played though when the newest update drops i think i will try the white knight path instead of corrupting them

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
These images and some of the images I've seen on the fan art thread (made by Saddog), they're just bonus images and won't be in the game itself? At any rate, they've been real good images nonetheless, would just hope they'd be in the game, haha :p
Don't count on it, he's basically pulling a chris roberts, rewarding his patrons with shit that'll never actually see development in game. Rather disappointing too since most of those "reward" images would have made some damn good completed scenes if he'd have worked on them.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
BTW i don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but on Nicole's date scene the first couple shown in the scene are actually uncle and older niece from "My Legacy" lol it may just be a case of recycling assets, but still could count as an easter egg from saddog, i am a fan of the first game btw :D

Reactions: crugh2112

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
BTW i don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but on Nicole's date scene the first couple shown in the scene are actually uncle and older niece from "My Legacy" lol it may just be a case of recycling assets, but still could count as an easter egg from saddog, i am a fan of the first game btw :D
The first game is pretty good yeah the sex comes pretty fast and early but it has multiple endings so it has some replay value for those who are completionists

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure been a while since i played though when the newest update drops i think the white knight path instead of corrupting them
well what i mean is, in the basement with younger sister, love option she kisses the MC (but) the corruption path when teasing her to get her to admit shes a slut part. gotten part where you wake up n she sit on top of you. there quite a bit ive tried to open n tried every possible i can think of. and i read forum and see stuff people say theyve done n i cant see how. if theres some kind of specific points that open events or 10k+ love/relationship/corruption have to have. kind of frustrating realy. isnt a clear explaination. ive never gotten the mom/basement thing more than once, i know love ahve to be higher than corruption to do it but only seen it once. gotten older sister at gym in shower. mom in basement davide/step-dad NTR (the open skirt one). i dunno if theres a point system thats specific to each event or whatever. i mean i like the game and not realy into some of the content NTR etc , nice well thought out game but seems a bit too chaotic in a way.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well what i mean is, in the basement with younger sister, love option she kisses the MC (but) the corruption path when teasing her to get her to admit shes a slut part. gotten part where you wake up n she sit on top of you. there quite a bit ive tried to open n tried every possible i can think of. and i read forum and see stuff people say theyve done n i cant see how. if theres some kind of specific points that open events or 10k+ love/relationship/corruption have to have. kind of frustrating realy. isnt a clear explaination. ive never gotten the mom/basement thing more than once, i know love ahve to be higher than corruption to do it but only seen it once. gotten older sister at gym in shower. mom in basement davide/step-dad NTR (the open skirt one). i dunno if theres a point system thats specific to each event or whatever. i mean i like the game and not realy into some of the content NTR etc , nice well thought out game but seems a bit too chaotic in a way.
In the morning if you talk to Alexis (little sister) in the kitchen, if you're a gang member and you have access to the basement, you'll tell her that you have a surprise for her. Then you'll meet her in the basement at 4am automatically.
You also need to be a gang member to have an event in the basement with mom every night (at 11pm, go to basement).
With big sister the relationship doesn't progress further after the gym shower scene currently, at least I can't get it to go further.
The morning after the date with mom, that's as far as it goes with her. And basically the basement event with little sister is as far as it goes with her.
All that on non-NTR route.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes