ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I don't want to spoil, just wait till the last final end of the game, when Davide screws MC!!! Or Davide + MC screw the father!!!!!!!x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Its possible that could happen though i would try my best to prevent such a thing my mc is not gay not by a longshot no he is intrested in alexis as a girlfriend and mayby her sister as his personal pet depending on what all i can do in game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Lol that would be kinda funny no i expect if any of the girls get pregnant it will likely be the mother depending on if you have ntr turned on or not if not possibly alexis will be the first or mayby cassandra

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Lol that would be kinda funny no i expect if any of the girls get pregnant it will likely be the mother depending on if you have ntr turned on or not if not possibly alexis will be the first or mayby cassandra
I am purely speculating, but given saddogg's previous game, it will be knocking up all of them. In "My Legacy" guy knocked up his sister in law and two nieces. You have that guy in Tyrant (date with Nicole, guy with strange hair, redhead is older niece).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am purely speculating, but given saddogg's previous game, it will be knocking up all of them. In "My Legacy" guy knocked up his sister in law and two nieces. You have that guy in Tyrant (date with Nicole, guy with strange hair, redhead is older niece).
Hey that's fine by me i can see the mc knocking up all of them or if ntr is your thing davide knocking them up either way it will be fun to watch

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
guys, am i stupid? because i've done everything i can think off, bar NTR(BEGONE THOT), i delivered the packages(quite a few of them), i sold drugs in the basement, i made the older sister cheat on her loser of a boyfriend, made Anal with the naive blonde, had sex with mom, i corrupted all 3 of them and "Irina"(you know, the best friend), gone on dates with all 3 of them, got the gym scenes also that one scene in the tanning salon where you met the old, ugly woman, but i'm super lost now, can i do something else? i got all of the basement scenes as well...can i make "Cassandra"(the older sister) give the boot on the Emo guy? Can i get the dancing chick to do something(so far she's the one i want the most after best-friend-girl)? can i go on a date or have sex with "Irina"(aka. best-friend-girl).

EDIT - Nevermind, i found out what i did wrong, i was nice to the emo boy, because i thought it would be funny if i was nice and at the same time had sex with his girlfriend at the same time

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know if he fixed the basement key bug once i get it unlock the punishment scene i cannot seem to go back in and its no longer in the inventory

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I would also like to know the total love and corruption scores needed for the events with alexis and cassandra im playing on non ntr if that matters

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe, but I'm not fully convinced.

Yes, there is next to no warm-up phase with Davide and the girls. But from a story perspective it makes sense, because the MC is coming home into a situation which goes on for quite some time then, with the family settling in and Davide becoming the center of attention. Davide sure has a head start, considering he is the main target for dad's investigations. Seen from a storytelling point it would make sense that our hero gets into this situation mostly neutral, seeing his relatives from a former point of view as his intact family, but getting really fast to the point where he sees that his whole family embraced the gangster scenario and even his beloved mother and (formerly) innocent little sister already got corrupted in the month before his arrival. It would literally only take days for his mom talking to him like "oh sweetheart, glad you're back, it's horrible here but we had to do it for your dad" to seeing her getting screwed in the shower by Davide, slowly realizing that his family maybe embraced their new lifes a little bit too much.

On the other side, the love route, it would (and should) take more time to get into any action. It's the same basic scenario, with the MC getting back home and finding his family mostly disgusted by the situation Dad brought them into. Cassandra seems to like the idea of a gangster life, but Mom and Alexis don't like it. So the MC can become their hero in shining armor, saving them in various situations and slowly turning their gratitude into desire. This way needs time because it starts the moment the game begins and not some weeks or months before.

Yes, I'm streamlining here, the game has enough rough edges and illogical points, especially because there is nor hard cut between the love route and the corruption route. There is no reliable behavior of the characters because most timed events are reused the same way over and over again. Especially the older scenes like mom's morning coffee or the sister's kitchen events are mostly unchanged from the beginning and not reflecting any significant change in the story and how you develop your relationship with them. But still, the underlying concept is visible, and hopefully saddog will come to the point where he can branch each and every scene according to the path the MC took.

But even then it should always take longer on the love route to get into action than on the corruption/NTR route, at least IMO.

I agree with you from a realistic point of view it makes sense in that way my only problem is if i have worked really hard to make alexis belong to the mc then davide comes along and steals her away yes i realize i could turn off the ntr which i did after the basement punishment scene

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes