MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I delivered the packages 5 times and joined the gang,went to the basement,got the shower scene.. But I seem to eb stuck in a loop..the same events happen every day,I just keep redoing the same scenes. as if I am joining the gang everyday
When I am talking to the mom,I ask what she was doing in the basement and if I can join next time and she say no only trusted members are allowed.

{Edit} Also there is times when there is an event happening in the basement,but I cant go down,it says the door is locked even tho I have gotten a key

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I delivered the packages 5 times and joined the gang,went to the basement,got the shower scene.. But I seem to eb stuck in a loop..the same events happen every day,I just keep redoing the same scenes. as if I am joining the gang everyday
When I am talking to the mom,I ask what she was doing in the basement and if I can join next time and she say no only trusted members are allowed.

{Edit} Also there is times when there is an event happening in the basement,but I cant go down,it says the door is locked even tho I have gotten a key
I have had that happen a few times not sure if its a bug or from using the cheats

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
So did i then i did a test run without cheats and it popped up the same i think its a bug
Well that sucks,did you ever get it to work? I had the comprssed version,so I installed the normal version now to see if problem stil there

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Nope finally i gave up and uninstalled the game i liked the game so im waiting for the latest update to see if he fixed the issue before reinstalling it i do hope he gives the love path some love instead of focusing on ntr

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Have you been in the basement with Nicole before becoming a gangmember ?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Have you been in the basement with Nicole before becoming a gangmember ?
On one of the breakthroughs I was,I seen on here that it causes bugs,and realized I had to deliver 5 packages..but it happened again. I was using the compressed version,along side darkwolf mod,so I have deleted all my saves and reinstalled the normal version and am playing now...There is defenatly scenes so far that where not there when I played other versions,so hopefully fixed

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If it doesn't fix your issue, there is also a patch somewhere in the thread ( script.rpa ), look for it and don't go to the basement if Nicole invite you before being a member.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
How do I make the redhead and the younger sister kiss in the bedroom's MC?
It's not in game yet.
Well, let me correct myself. Image is indeed included in game release, but author run in some problems with triggering that event, so he left out script... so, you can't make that happen until next version.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
It's not in game yet.
Well, let me correct myself. Image is indeed included in game release, but author run in some problems with triggering that event, so he left out script... so, you can't make that happen until next version.
ahh ok bro, tnxs

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I wonder what will be included in the newest release this month oh well i must be patient and wait for it

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
The story in NTR route is the innocent little sister was already corrupted a month before the MC's arrival? I thought she first met Davide on her date with the MC.
I am just guessing, and the corruption is clearly stronger on mom's side. But if you try to imagine this scenario on a real world level, it would be more than strange if Alexis never had seen Davide and never heard or saw anything suspicious going on in the house. This house is not a haven anymore, even if you try you couldn't shield your daughter from getting an idea what's going on. Again, I don't know what saddog really wants to do with his game or how he sets the scenario in detail, but from a neutral point of view Alexis should be well aware what her family has become, bringing her either to the point of full resistance (no signs for this) or curiosity (very likely for a teenage girl).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am just guessing, and the corruption is clearly stronger on mom's side. But if you try to imagine this scenario on a real world level, it would be more than strange if Alexis never had seen Davide and never heard or saw anything suspicious going on in the house. This house is not a haven anymore, even if you try you couldn't shield your daughter from getting an idea what's going on. Again, I don't know what saddog really wants to do with his game or how he sets the scenario in detail, but from a neutral point of view Alexis should be well aware what her family has become, bringing her either to the point of full resistance (no signs for this) or curiosity (very likely for a teenage girl).

Id have to agree but from what i can see both mother and father tried to shield her from that life to the best of there ability they were not completely sucessful but she seems incredibly naive if she knew what was going on then in the first basement scene you get with her she would know at least some of what happens. Granted i like her that way makes it more fun corrupting her or keeping her pure and in love not sure which route is harder

Reactions: Loopus
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes