TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Saddog mentioned he was going to change the system but didn't mention it before or after his delay post. Maybe it's one of the reasons he has to rewrite all the code.

jukecityzed

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any full walkthrough? because I can't seem to find what to do next to advance. I've tried googling but i'm not finding a full walkthrough anywhere

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
But shouldn't I be able to deal those pills down the basement now too?

By the way, the reason why I can't go to the basement with her is because I talk to Davide at 21:00, to go th the basement with mom, I'd have to go to the living room at 22:00 and only then talk, because only then (if I choose the love option) she'll invite me down there.
3some scene? o_O

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
3some scene? o_O
If you mean the threesome scene with MC, Davide and the blonde chick, yeah I had that when Davide made MC his right hand, second in command, haha.

And yeah, I'm able to do everything now, even deal the pills in the basement, got no issues anymore, can do everything there is to do in current version :p

Reactions: DJsona

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
If you mean the threesome scene with MC, Davide and the blonde chick, yeah I had that when Davide made MC his right hand, second in command, haha.

And yeah, I'm able to do everything now, even deal the pills in the basement, got no issues anymore, can do everything there is to do in current version :p
how do you get it? how many points for each? i tried everything n barely get anywhere.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how do you get it? how many points for each? i tried everything n barely get anywhere.
You have to deliver 5 red boxes to the subway station at 07:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and make sure you only have 1 box at a time, if you have more, then you won't be able to deliver any. Once you have delivered all 5 boxes (which takes 2.5 in-game weeks to do), then Davide will give you the key to the basement, tells you about their businesses more, then you have that threesome scene and right after that Mom comes down there and she throws a fuss, but now that you're higher ranking gang member and Davide's right hand, you have to punish her, it's up to you to punish her hard or fake-punish (fake punish is obviously the love route). Once that is done, you'll have an event in the basement with the Mom at 23:00, that's everyday if you want.

Reactions: dabuzzkiller1

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
You have to deliver 5 red boxes to the subway station at 07:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and make sure you only have 1 box at a time, if you have more, then you won't be able to deliver any. Once you have delivered all 5 boxes (which takes 2.5 in-game weeks to do), then Davide will give you the key to the basement, tells you about their businesses more, then you have that threesome scene and right after that Mom comes down there and she throws a fuss, but now that you're higher ranking gang member and Davide's right hand, you have to punish her, it's up to you to punish her hard or fake-punish (fake punish is obviously the love route). Once that is done, you'll have an event in the basement with the Mom at 23:00, that's everyday if you want.
only gotten 1 basement event with the mom, never gotten it after that

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
only gotten 1 basement event with the mom, never gotten it after that
You just go to the basement at 23:00 and the mom should be there already waiting for you. Or was it at 22:00?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The incest patch only changes the characters "role", land lady becomes Mom etc, it's just the names.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You must be a gangmember ( deliver 5 packages for the gang ).
If you entered the basement once with Nicole ( mom ) before being a gangmember I would advice you to restart a new game or the basement event might be bugged with Nicole.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
You must be a gangmember ( deliver 5 packages for the gang ).
If you entered the basement once with Nicole ( mom ) before being a gangmember I would advice you to restart a new game or the basement event might be bugged with Nicole.
Thank you!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Ah ok. And how do I get in the Basement with her? I only got hat once. The other times where in the Livingroom.
There is bug in game. He did release hotfix, somewhere around page 290, there is new scripts.rpa. Download it, and move to subfolder game, same as incest patch.

EDIT:

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
I do play other games and i enjoy them i also enjoy this game
Please don't get me wrong, it's totally up to you which games you play and how you play them. But this one in particular had a strong NTR vibe from the beginning, with most of saddogs energy going into this part of the game. I expect the love routes to become more of a side option to please some fans, but if NTR is not your thing, you will get more and more disappointed. And we have a lot of guys in this forum who yell at developers and fans alike about games that went into the wrong direction... at least for them. Hopefully you find enough in the Tyrant to keep playing!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Please don't get me wrong, it's totally up to you which games you play and how you play them. But this one in particular had a strong NTR vibe from the beginning, with most of saddogs energy going into this part of the game. !
Emh, I really hate to going in this bikeshed discussions, but I don't think it's really true. When you take images archive from game, and extract all images, there is exactly the same number of renders for each option, corruption route, love route, ntr... You can try it by yourself, you need installed python3 and unrpa.
Thing, which provokes most of NTR rants, is that Davide can immediately fuck girls, while MC is advancing in slow steps (lot of handjobs, titjobs and rest of crap). But it is not exactly problem of saddogg's preference. It's simply way all games are made. Let's comlpeletly ignore NTR for few moments. In every game, you have to do lot of grinding, and you wait few updates in order to have sex with main love interest(s) of MC. I don't think Tyrant is any different... except for the part there is NTR route, where bad guy can have his way with girls... and you don't really need to do grinding for NPCs unlike PC.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes