Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I have only 1 box in inventory, I've always made sure of it, it's the first one that I was given, and I was never able to deliver it on those delivery dates.
Ok. What I was saying, you can set variable in console jobdone=5, and that should mean your quest is done.

I was only explaining the scenes that I've seen in the basement, that's all, just so that you'd know that I've seen them, and for some reason I can't get them anymore.
Ok, but I wasn't talking about it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you can find the file in (win7) : your userPCname--> Appdata--> roaming--> renpy--> TheTyrant.
backup (or delete) and its like you start a new game (you can't pass the seen dialogue with CTRL)
C:\users\"username"\appdata\roaming\renpy\TheTyrant
Okay I'll look into that, thanks for the advise you two :)

Reactions: DJsona

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok. What I was saying, you can set variable in console jobdone=5, and that should mean your quest is don.

Ok, but I wasn't talking about it.
Okay, I'll try to do it that way if I can't find a way to do it the normal way, thanks :)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I would like to see more scenes with MC on the routes of love and corruption with his sisters
Do we still have scenes on these routes?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you can find the file in (win7) : your userPCname--> Appdata--> roaming--> renpy--> TheTyrant.
backup (or delete) and its like you start a new game (you can't pass the seen dialogue with CTRL)
C:\users\"username"\appdata\roaming\renpy\TheTyrant
Apparently I don't even have an appdata folder. I went to C:\users\"username"... but there was no appdata section, I don't know if that's because I use Win10 and not Win7.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it, just used the search finder and typed in the whole C:\users\... thing and voila, there it was, haha. I removed the persistent file from the folder, lets see if that's enough to fix the issues, if not, then I'll delete the entire file from computer. Thanks for the help :)

Reactions: DJsona

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know why everyone keeps using the drawn out version. Use:

%appdata%\RenPy

and scroll down to TheTyrant-1504059355.
I used the search finder and typed the whole C:\users... thing and I found it, had a bit of a durrr moment there at first, I'm not that tech savvy so I didn't think of it at first, I use my computer pretty much only for gaming exclusively but I never have to do these kinds of things, haha. Learn new things every day :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
any full walkthroughs ? OP only provides the latest event triggers
Yeah I asked that same thing myself couple of days ago, there really is no proper walkthrough.
Basically what you need to do, and all you really can do, is interact with the NPCs everyday during different times of day using different dialogs to unlock different progressions with them, you know, the love and corruption options (during dates etc). And also remember to do the quests, although there isn't many of those. It's pretty straightforward really, all you need to be careful of is to not let relationship points go too low if you want to avoid NTR, that's just about it, other than that just do everything.

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a new scene with Irena at the fitness center? Just saw an image of her there in the download page

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah I asked that same thing myself couple of days ago, there really is no proper walkthrough.
Basically what you need to do, and all you really can do, is interact with the NPCs everyday during different times of day using different dialogs to unlock different progressions with them, you know, the love and corruption options (during dates etc). And also remember to do the quests, although there isn't many of those. It's pretty straightforward really, all you need to be careful of is to not let relationship points go too low if you want to avoid NTR, that's just about it, other than that just do everything.
doesn't seem to be much content if you have a positive relationship with the characters

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
doesn't seem to be much content if you have a positive relationship with the characters
There isn't much story wise indeed, and the vast majority of the sexual content is on the NTR route, sure MC gets to do a little bit of (even sex) stuff with the sisters and mom on love + corruption route, but on NTR route it's the other guys banging the ladies while you just watch it happen. And that's something I don't do, no NTR for me, so I just have to wait until the dev is ready to release more content, hopefully plenty for non-NTR route too, because this game seem to focus mainly on the NTR route :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, is there a certain amount of times I have to go down the basement with Davide before I get events there, isn't Mom supposed to take me down there for her event? And I recall that I was able to deal dope down there too, but at the moment I'm not able to, all I get there is a threesome scene with him and Miranda, haha. Done that about 3 times now.

melange

Aug 10, 2017
Hmm, is there a certain amount of times I have to go down the basement with Davide before I get events there, isn't Mom supposed to take me down there for her event? And I recall that I was able to deal dope down there too, but at the moment I'm not able to, all I get there is a threesome scene with him and Miranda, haha. Done that about 3 times now.
Go to living room at 10pm, then basement at 11. Icon should have a green border if there is a new event.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Try the basement door at 11:00 pm,she should be down there waiting for you after the threesome scene.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Try the basement door at 11:00 pm,she should be down there waiting for you after the threesome scene.
No, she's at the living room and if I try to go to the basement, I don't even have the option to enter and she's not there.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But shouldn't I be able to deal those pills down the basement now too?

By the way, the reason why I can't go to the basement with her is because I talk to Davide at 21:00, to go th the basement with mom, I'd have to go to the living room at 22:00 and only then talk, because only then (if I choose the love option) she'll invite me down there.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The living room placement is a known bug but it seems weird you dont have the exclamation mark on the basement.
Try this script fam
Yeah I know it's a bug, she's supposedly in the kitchen when she's actually in the living room, that bug has always been there, haha.

I'll that script now :)

EDIT: Yep, that fixed the issue, thanks :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes