Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You also need to be a gang member to have an event in the basement with mom every night (at 11pm, go to basement).
All that on non-NTR route.
@moonbaby :
I will add that if you went to the basement with Nicole before becoming a gangmember, your game is probably bugged, you should start a new game, deliver the 5 packages and then let Nicole show you the basement.
There is also a fix to script.rpa within this thread, you should look for it.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well what i mean is, in the basement with younger sister, love option she kisses the MC (but) the corruption path when teasing her to get her to admit shes a slut part. gotten part where you wake up n she sit on top of you. there quite a bit ive tried to open n tried every possible i can think of. and i read forum and see stuff people say theyve done n i cant see how. if theres some kind of specific points that open events or 10k+ love/relationship/corruption have to have. kind of frustrating realy. isnt a clear explaination. ive never gotten the mom/basement thing more than once, i know love ahve to be higher than corruption to do it but only seen it once. gotten older sister at gym in shower. mom in basement davide/step-dad NTR (the open skirt one). i dunno if theres a point system thats specific to each event or whatever. i mean i like the game and not realy into some of the content NTR etc , nice well thought out game but seems a bit too chaotic in a way.
If you want Alexis to get involved with Davide (NTR route), then as far as I know, you need to let her meet Davide the first time you go to date with her, when the hide-n-seek begins, search both sides inside, go outside and then go left, and you'll see her talking to Davide, then just introduce them to each other and NTR with them has begun.

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys, quick question : I have same green place in the game (means new content) but when i click on them the scene don't change (Exemple scene in the shower with mom high corroption) is it a bug or i miss something ?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Hi guys, quick question : I have same green place in the game (means new content) but when i click on them the scene don't change (Exemple scene in the shower with mom high corroption) is it a bug or i miss something ?
I have the same question in shower, but i think you can't fuck she now

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have the same question in shower, but i think you can't fuck she now
The shower scene with mom, she will only give a handjob no matter if you play love or corruption route, there's no more content in the shower with her currently. The club doesn't have content yet when the green square is lit up.

Reactions: Peter_Parker

DJsona

May 13, 2018
The shower scene with mom, she will only give a handjob no matter if you play love or corruption route, there's no more content in the shower with her currently. The club doesn't have content yet when the green square is lit up.
Hi all ! The handjob shower scene is on love path. on corruption path, MC give her oral sex.
i think you need to see the 3 scenes (NTR, love and corruption) to remouve the green border.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi all ! The handjob shower scene is on love path. on corruption path, MC give her oral sex.
i think you need to see the 3 scenes (NTR, love and corruption) to remouve the green border.
Nah I doubt that, because that would mean it's forcing you to see all content even if you don't want to play that specific route. I think it's green only because there would be progression available there, but is yet to be implemented to the game.

Reactions: DJsona

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Nah I doubt that, because that would mean it's forcing you to see all content even if you don't want to play that specific route. I think it's green only because there would be progression available there, but is yet to be implemented to the game.
you right ; ) i just test the 3 scenes. it's juste a bug

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
The scene in your avatar i have yet to see, mmm :noexpression:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
you right ; ) i just test the 3 scenes. it's juste a bug
It was supposed to indicate new action player can take, but it is little bit buggy. Eg, after you have sex with Nicole in basement, for the first time, it shows you downstairs bathroom, where is she vomiting. Then MC learns, she is allergic to drug, and she was willing participant in sex act.

Don't count on it, he's basically pulling a chris roberts, rewarding his patrons with shit that'll never actually see development in game. Rather disappointing too since most of those "reward" images would have made some damn good completed scenes if he'd have worked on them.
Actually, several of reward images did get into game. There is collection of all rewards in Fan Art thread, you can compare which were included in the game.

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
does someone know what I forgot?

Alexia relP < 5, more than 5 times ntr let seen on laptop. But still doesnt davide came to date

DJsona

May 13, 2018
does someone know what I forgot?
Alexia relP < 5, more than 5 times ntr let seen on laptop. But still doesnt davide came to date
Davide show up only the first date with alexis, you must search her at least 3 time before he show up.
you have 2 solution : restart a new game or edit your save with www saveeditonline com (try to find the alexis's date variable and set it to zero)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know what all we are getting in the next update i looked at the patreon page but since im not a supporter yet i couldn't read anything

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Davide show up only the first date with alexis, you must search her at least 3 time before he show up.
you have 2 solution : restart a new game or edit your save with www saveeditonline com (try to find the alexis's date variable and set it to zero)
Does he show up even when ntr is turned off

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No he doesn't. Alice is blissfully ignorant of his existence in non-NTR path. Even with NTR turned on, you can disable it. Just don't allow him to introduce himself to Alice...
Oh thank god while i do not mind ntr for the most part i have gotten attached to alexis so i want to keep her all to myself

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes