ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
when i go to gym and see mom there the game crashes any help??
I assume that you just started the game? This crash happens because first you need to name characters that appear in those scenes. Characters can be named only at specific scenes, you can name big sis friend only when you meet her at home in the living room, barista when you first go to visit Nicole at bar, blonde girl when you become a gang member and enter the basement for the first time. I don't know if dev is aware of this bug and maybe some patrons from this forum can let him know about it at patreon.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I don't go often at gym cause i don't really like Irina or old Sister , been 4 times to see what going on there , on the 4 times i got ;
- Old Sister corruption blowjob
- Old Sister Love kiss => Shower => Old women => Play with Old Sister .
- Old Sister corruption blowjob ( a bit differente end ) .
- Old Sister love kiss => Shower => Irina .

Maybe i was lucky ^^
Are you by chance playing with any mods for the game? I've gone through the code multiple times in the normal 0.4.5 version and that scene with Irina is not coded into the base game. The art assets are there, but no scene code for it sadly.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sazriel, would you mind sharing your mod please ?
Hey Monsieurx! Sorry about the way late response. I wasn't intending on sharing it so it wasn't finished, but since you asked I thought I would finish all of the 0.4.5 scenes. Which I have just finished

So here is it. Like I mentioned before, the path ways are split into two NTR paths and the Love and Corruption paths. I have included the installation instructions and the mod together.

There is also a cheat menu added into the phone which you can access with the Chats button.

The scenes should be accessible in relatively the same manner you get to them in the base game, there are just more options or dialog. There are some added scenes which take higher love or corruption, but I believe 100 is the highest requirement.

Anyway, if you run into any game breaking errors, let me know. I can look into them. And just remember, I'm not a professional by any means, so hopefully it's not a huge let down for you.

: Hope that works, I don't do a lot of file sharing and it was a bit too large to just attach it to the post.

Feb 28, 2018
Hey Monsieurx! Sorry about the way late response. I wasn't intending on sharing it so it wasn't finished, but since you asked I thought I would finish all of the 0.4.5 scenes. Which I have just finished

So here is it. Like I mentioned before, the path ways are split into two NTR paths and the Love and Corruption paths. I have included the installation instructions and the mod together.

There is also a cheat menu added into the phone which you can access with the Chats button.

The scenes should be accessible in relatively the same manner you get to them in the base game, there are just more options or dialog. There are some added scenes which take higher love or corruption, but I believe 100 is the highest requirement.

Anyway, if you run into any game breaking errors, let me know. I can look into them. And just remember, I'm not a professional by any means, so hopefully it's not a huge let down for you.

: Hope that works, I don't do a lot of file sharing and it was a bit too large to just attach it to the post.
Hi Sazriel! Thanks for sharing your mod!

I didn't try it ingame yet but I think the images are broken. I tried a few image viewers and browsers but none of them can open your images, only the ones from the fan art thread.

And I found a bug:
When you try to open the cheat menu the game crashes because of a missing image.

Error message:
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'gui/icons/flowers_small.png'>:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1193, in script
    call screen phonemenu
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/icons/flowers_small.png'.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi Sazriel! Thanks for sharing your mod!

I didn't try it ingame yet but I think the images are broken. I tried a few image viewers and browsers but none of them can open your images, only the ones from the fan art thread.

And I found a bug:
When you try to open the cheat menu the game crashes because of a missing image.

Error message:
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'gui/icons/flowers_small.png'>:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1193, in script
    call screen phonemenu
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/icons/flowers_small.png'.
Sorry about that! I thought I had caught all the big ones. It was a left over from before I decided to move any edited pictures into their own folder.

As for viewing the pictures, it is based off of the compressed version, so each of the pictures, except for the fan art ones, are actually webp files renamed to either jpg or png to match what they did in the compressed version. I figured if I kept it the same, I wouldn't be as prone to breaking things. Even though I thought it was a bit weird to rename them to jpg or png files.

If you follow the instructions for the compressed version, then you should be able to view the images in your preview window and in the game.

I do find that art programs such as photoshop (with webp plugin installed) and paintdotnet both have issues opening them unless you rename them back to webp files.

Compressed by bossapplesauce @ f95zone.com

Please join our free community for Adult Games, Comics, Mods, Cheats and more - all on free-to-use high-speed file hosts!

If images won't display correctly outside of game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't play correctly outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:
Sorry if you've already done this. Let me know and I'll see if there is something I can do.

Here is the fixed phone.rpy file and the images moved into the edited folder like they should be for the chocolate, condoms and flowers.

I did a fresh install and then applied the mod and then the fixed files and it worked. I was able to get into the game and use phone cheats like you should be able to. If there ends up being enough interest I'll figure out a better way to share updated files, but for now, you'll need the mod file and the attached phone fix.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Also if this is something I should put into it's own thread, or another thread, just let me know. I haven't really shared something like this before and I'm not exactly sure what the proper protocol is.

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the fix and the explanation!
I could open the images now that I know that they're webp files disguised JPGs. :D
The cheat menu is working now too.

Reactions: S A Z

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Also if this is something I should put into it's own thread, or another thread, just let me know. I haven't really shared something like this before and I'm not exactly sure what the proper protocol is.
Yes, you can open your personal thread here:
It is better leave this thread only for the vanilla game.
Thanks for the mod by the way. i will try it later.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yes, you can open your personal thread here:
It is better leave this thread only for the vanilla game.
Thanks for the mod by the way. i will try it later.
Thank you very much! Sorry for cluttering up the vanilla thread.

I have created a personal thread for the game .
If there are any questions or issues with the mod, they can go there.

Reactions: Knight2416

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Thank you, I will try that ASAP.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you very much! Sorry for cluttering up the vanilla thread.

I have created a personal thread for the game .
If there are any questions or issues with the mod, they can go there.
Mod is really worth a look for anyone who loves this game, writing is well thought out and well put together

Reactions: S A Z

amir1234

May 19, 2018
I assume that you just started the game? This crash happens because first you need to name characters that appear in those scenes. Characters can be named only at specific scenes, you can name big sis friend only when you meet her at home in the living room, barista when you first go to visit Nicole at bar, blonde girl when you become a gang member and enter the basement for the first time. I don't know if dev is aware of this bug and maybe some patrons from this forum can let him know about it at patreon.
So what should i do to solve this and yes im new to this game

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Hello!!

I've 199 love, 168 corruption and 35 relationship with nicole. I'm a gangmember and Davide invit me to basement. I've sex with a blonde girl and then Nicole arrive.
But I don't get outfit scenes with Nicole. I only get living room scene at 11:00 pm. Every day, living room scene.
Then I searched this thread and I found this:
I've downloaded this scripts.rpa and change for old script, but I'm same result. I can't get outfits scenes.
Could someone help me please? or give me and save please.
Thanks!!

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Hello!!

I've 199 love, 168 corruption and 35 relationship with nicole. I'm a gangmember and Davide invit me to basement. I've sex with a blonde girl and then Nicole arrive.
But I don't get outfit scenes with Nicole. I only get living room scene at 11:00 pm. Every day, living room scene.
Then I searched this thread and I found this:
I've downloaded this scripts.rpa and change for old script, but I'm same result. I can't get outfits scenes.
Could someone help me please? or give me and save please.
Thanks!!
Try going to the basement at 11pm

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Have you gone to the living room at 22:00 to set it up? After you use the love option at 22:00 you'll be able to meet her in the basement at 23:00.
Yes, I go to living room at 22:00. Davide, Bruce, Nicole and me. Select Love option and then, at 11:00 pm always same scene, in living room, Nicole and me, handjob.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So what should i do to solve this and yes im new to this game
I already answered your question if you red my post carefully. So at 10AM (game time) go to bar (The Sleazy Weasel) to meet bartender and name her, after this you can visit gym when Nicole (mom) is there and you won't have errors popping up. At 3PM go to the living room to meet big sister's friend and name her (her default name is Irina), after this you can go to tanning salon, fitness studio, and The Sleazy Weasel where you can meet Irina.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
I already answered your question if you red my post carefully. So at 10AM (game time) go to bar (The Sleazy Weasel) to meet bartender and name her, after this you can visit gym when Nicole (mom) is there and you won't have errors popping up. At 3PM go to the living room to meet big sister's friend and name her (her default name is Irina), after this you can go to tanning salon, fitness studio, and The Sleazy Weasel where you can meet Irina.
yeah i just did that and it was fixed thanks

amir1234

May 19, 2018
and also one more q whats the requirement for ntr scenes other than zero relationship do i need to corrupt the characters or do nothing i would appreciate it if anyone could answer this

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes