moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
btw moonbaby those links are just patch notes kinda, a walkthrough state everything in order and everything that needs to be done from first hour in the game until everything is done in the game.
you should never fail if you follow a walkthrough, if you do then it is not a walkthrough
yea. thats why i said there realy isnt one.

HwanJun

Feb 6, 2018
this isn't first time he late. Be patient, i want a big update that no bug than an update with nothing new to do!!

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
I receive a notification and i come to see if there is any news, and the only thing i find is complaining, about the release date, again, not met, and how the patrons should stop supporting the developer, like it`s your money! If it is you can stop your support, else please stop telling people what they should do with their money.

Anybody that knows something about development, knows that delays are expected, and resources/time are the enemy.

If you dont't like his work ethics, or the game, or blablabla... stop playing the game or wait patiently or support him, as money == resources.

The only thing i can complain about this developer, he doesn't know how to manage expectations, too optimistic.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ok, enough. The developer is one of our members, and Rule #1 is to be respectful to other members.

Yes, the update is late, again. If you can't discuss that without resorting to personal insults and attacks, you will be thread-banned.

Please keep it civil.

feres

Jul 9, 2017
Not everyone here pirates everything. I'm a patreon of several games and I'm still on this forum. It's a way to find new games which I might consider to pay for. I was a patreon of his for a while but this shit is why I stopped.

That said if you are a patreon you probably should complain on patreon.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Are there animations in this game?
No. But he did convert some scenes to animations... it was supposed to appear in update which he didn't release yet...
Anyway, he is known for breaking his own deadlines... there are plenty of other games... play them... if he release this tonight or tomorrow great... if he doesn't... well no point in ranting over it.

feres

Jul 9, 2017
Complaint about complaint. How many times he still does it all alone. So think before you write garbage if you do not understand why it takes so long then look for yourself what you have to do everything and consider and that ALONE.
He sets his own deadlines. If he can't make them he should consider giving himself more time. But he doesn't and keeps missing his own deadlines.

esafa54

Jun 10, 2017
It's normal. Game is devised in such way.
1) You can use cheater in MC's room, and add lost amount.
2) You can give girls gifts, and negate a loss.
I'm playing with the NTR off, so looks like that the gifts don't really work in this mode.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes