TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
That post was posted on Saturday and none of the other Patreon posts would have had that information because they were tier rewards...

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Not exactly.. I cannot verify beyond any doubt that it is saturday's post. The title doesn't agree with the post and if Saddog was talking about sunday on saturday, he would have said "tomorrow". There is no mention of that word. It could have been from a reply to an earlier post or it was part of an earlier post?? Point is, we can't verify the quote.
Opera Snapshot_2018-09-25_235805_www.patreon.com.png That was in-fact the latest post and the "Sunday" being mentioned was 23rd of September 2018.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Now that we know what was posted, how about we wait and see what happens?

- All of us moderators and staff agree that the release is late.
- There is still no reason given for the delay so my post above is still correct. You don't know what is happening so don't jump to conclusions.
- People are posting comments that are disrespectful, insulting, and accusing each other of various bad things.

That's why us mods are stepping in. People are starting to insult each other, troll, inciting flame wars, and coming up with crazy reasons why the release is delayed. You need to stop with the posts insulting each other and saddog. It's getting ridiculous and is like watching a kindergarten full of unruly children.

Let me remind you of a rule on this forum - "Treat other members with respect".
If you can't keep it civil, DO NOT POST because we will delete it and issue thread bans.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
All of these frustrated comments are coming from people that are keen to see the update to one of the best games out there at the moment. It will be ready when it is ready and there is nothing anyone here can do about it.

On the other hand, there are plenty of other games out there as well.

Vitellius

Oct 13, 2017
You know, in hindsight, how angry everyone is with how late this update has been speaks volumes on how popular it has become. That said, If I was the developer-I would be more concerned if I was late with an update and no one noticed lol.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Sounds to me like he realized that he bit off more than he can chew. Seems like he tries to limit variation and create a few "paths" so it gets more manageable.
To be completely honest, I never thought he would make the game he wanted to. While I laugh at people that thinks making some of the renpy games we have here is some test of titanic might, what this man wanted to do was actually one.

djax

May 5, 2017
Hi i'm newbie play this game, i just become a permanent gang member and now the scene just repeated over and over again, is it a bug or end of this version, can some one tell me? thx

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Hi i'm newbie play this game, i just become a permanent gang member and now the scene just repeated over and over again, is it a bug or end of this version, can some one tell me? thx
It's just the version, we hope that change in the future.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes