kaminoo

Nov 30, 2018
This game has great potential (Nicole is the best MILF, the basement is a great idea), but somehow this game is a bit messy right now. I think the author shoud really niche down to this NTR/gang/basement idea. It's what makes this game unique. Narrow your niche. It will be easier to develop and you will have true fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: George McFly

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well, after playing it for a while, i have to say i'm a bit disappointed. The game is nice, for sure... But since the beginning, what really changed? I mean, yes you have a new scene, time to time... But they are all repeatable. A grind system, not really what i prefer, but i can understand some people enjoy that.

For me, more credits to the VN creators, who in each updates, make the story move.

Thanks for the share, and wish the best to the Dev.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game has great potential (Nicole is the best MILF, the basement is a great idea), but somehow this game is a bit messy right now. I think the author shoud really niche down to this NTR/gang/basement idea. It's what makes this game unique. Narrow your niche. It will be easier to develop and you will have true fans.
Some say the dev should niche down, I say he shouldn't and he won't because he wants there to be multiple different approaches how the story is gonna go down, that was always his intention from the get-go, it won't be just a corruption/NTR game, you can play it like that, but there's more to it than that :p
Besides, why should this game cater to only one type of demography when it can cater to more? Setting yourself short and not tapping the full potential wouldn't be a smart move, especially if you CAN do more without compromising the platform and the setting, which he doesn't with the love-route :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
damn didnt notice you were here :D
Of course I'm here, well, okay, it may be a tad bit surprising since I only love the Netori side of NTR as you well know, but you can block that content and play the love/corruption route, which allows me to enjoy the game, one of the rare NTR games that I do enjoy (because it's avoidable content, haha) :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Of course I'm here, well, okay, it may be a tad bit surprising since I only love the Netori side of NTR as you well know, but you can block that content and play the love/corruption route, which allows me to enjoy the game, one of the rare NTR games that I do enjoy (because it's avoidable content, haha) :p
funny enough since i dont really care about the characters in this game i dont mind playing the saves NTR Pargon gave but my main playthrough will always be wincest harem route

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
funny enough since i dont really care about the characters in this game i dont mind playing the saves NTR Pargon gave but my main playthrough will always be wincest harem route
Especially since the game has that pregnancy tag, so you can impregnate the harem, haha, which is a kink of mine, haha :p
Well it's true that the characters do kind of lack a depth of character currently, but that's right now, who knows how things move along when the dev can actually focus on the story itself more and a little bit less on the lewd, otherwise it would be a mere fuck-fest game :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

kaminoo

Nov 30, 2018
Some say the dev should niche down, I say he shouldn't and he won't because he wants there to be multiple different approaches how the story is gonna go down, that was always his intention from the get-go, it won't be just a corruption/NTR game, you can play it like that, but there's more to it than that :p
Besides, why should this game cater to only one type of demography when it can cater to more? Setting yourself short and not tapping the full potential wouldn't be a smart move, especially if you CAN do more without compromising the platform and the setting, which he doesn't with the love-route :p
It's a business rule I live by (as a software developer): narrow your niche. Appealing to everyone is really appealing to no one. People want things that meet their special needs.

It's far easier to build something that is made just for a specific user. And that's the way you build true fans.

Building both NTR/love route is ok of course, but I am just saying it will be very hard and things will be slow and messy and not consistent.

People who don't like NTR already have Milfy City and 99% of the games out there.

But I respect your opinion of course. ;)

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Especially since the game has that pregnancy tag, so you can impregnate the harem, haha, which is a kink of mine, haha :p
Well it's true that the characters do kind of lack a depth of character currently, but that's right now, who knows how things move along when the dev can actually focus on the story itself more and a little bit less on the lewd, otherwise it would be a mere fuck-fest game :p
the renders of the game and the pleasure face on the mom is really the only thing that keeps me coming back other then
moms everything
big sister piercings
little sisters finger nails

but since we can now put a bun in the families oven i can add that to the list :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

kaminoo

Nov 30, 2018
By the way, it's kind of funny this milf thing people enjoy in games! Because, in the real world, the social norm is really the opposite of that.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Is there an ending? I did two consecutive levels of dates (the egyptian dinner and the home dinner/ did I screw up the flags?) with the mom character (wife of Bruce) and there was ONE new event that tied to that (about her feeling fear over the gang boss in the egyptian restaurant) but after that all other events throughout weekdays were exactly the same as before! Is there something I have to do to unlock new scenes throughout the week?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's a business rule I live by (as a software developer): narrow your niche. Appealing to everyone is really appealing to no one. People want things that meet their special needs.

It's far easier to build something that is made just for a specific user. And that's the way you build true fans.

Building both NTR/love route is ok of course, but I am just saying it will be very hard and things will be slow and messy and not consistent.

People who don't like NTR already have Milfy City and 99% of the games out there.

But I respect your opinion of course. ;)
I'm not kink shaming either, people are different and we all like what we like and I respect that, I personally only love the Netori side of NTR but not at all the Netorare, which is hypocritical but hey, people love to win but they hate to lose :p

But what I was saying is that in this case it wouldn't be a smart thing to do to niche down to just NTR and corruption, when the love route is EASILY implemented just the same, without taking anything away from anything really. But if you'd start to branch each Love, Corruption and NTR to different paths and sects, THAT'S where things would start getting overly complicated and time consuming to do, unless you have a big team working on it.
Know your weaknesses and strengths, understand your limitations and work with what you've got :p

Reactions: George McFly

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
By the way, it's kind of funny this milf thing people enjoy in games! Because, in the real world, the social norm is really the opposite of that.
I'm a MILF lover in both real world and in games, I don't discriminate (unless the MILF happens to be a tad bit TOO old for me, haha) :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is there an ending? I did two consecutive levels of dates (the egyptian dinner and the home dinner/ did I screw up the flags?) with the mom character (wife of Bruce) and there was ONE new event that tied to that (about her feeling fear over the gang boss in the egyptian restaurant) but after that all other events throughout weekdays were exactly the same as before! Is there something I have to do to unlock new scenes throughout the week?
There is no ending yet, in fact the story is very much at the start at this point still, so you've done nothing wrong, you've just basically done all there is to do currently :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im kinkier then you i like to fondle grandmas :D well the ones that actually are attractive :LOL:
Doesn't really speak for or against who is kinkier than the other, it all comes down to the lady's age and attractiveness and besides, first you need to be a mother before you can be a grandma, and as long as she's not too old and is attractive, I don't care if you title her as a MILF or a GILF, I'm in :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Doesn't really speak for or against who is kinkier than the other, it all comes down to the lady's age and attractiveness and besides, first you need to be a mother before you can be a grandma, and as long as she's not too old and is attractive, I don't care if you title her as a MILF or a GILF, I'm in :p
going to send you the sexiest gilf in our thread

kaminoo

Nov 30, 2018
I'm a MILF lover in both real world and in games, I don't discriminate (unless the MILF happens to be a tad bit TOO old for me, haha) :p
As a young guy, I love milfs too (yeah between 35 and 50 years old), but somehow I can't assume seeing a girl older than me in the real world. Is it not a problem for you?

It's really funny though that the milf is the most popular character in adult games, because it's a huge taboo in the real world.

(I suspect too that girls prefer a 45 years old SUCCESSFUL (yeah that's a requirement) man, than an inexperienced 20 years old boy.)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes