Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
so the new coruption event with Cassandra is that the one where you go to the basement and you are abel to pick between a love option and 2 corupt options ? or is there a second event cus i got that when i invitet her to the basement the first time and have not been abel to invite her back down to the basement anymore after that and yes its a new game i wiped all the old saves and did a fresh install to make sure no code was messed up

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I love how the "walkthroughs" in the OP cover only the changes in a single update that was 3 updates ago. Might as well not even have them. If I knew how I'd make one, mostly out of how tired I am of the complete lack of one in a game that clearly needs one.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Chief. I don't think the NTR off is working. I set it to no and lo and behold I see Bruce and his wife fucking.
To be fair, Bruce and Nicole are supposed to be fucking, they're a couple, if not married, don't couples and married couples have sex?
No, the NTR off/on is only about the thugs and other guys, you can't prevent Bruce from banging Nicole though, at least not yet, I don't know what the dev has in store later on :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Anyone know what the new corruption event is for Alexis? Not able to trigger it, not even sure whan it should be triggering
As far as I know, it's in the basement, you need to give her the drug, then attempt to deflower her. In the past when Bruce comes down to the basement, you and Alexis had to get out of there quickly, this time the scene actually continues.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
How to invite Cassandra to the basement? I do the weekend event, with love greater than corruption, but when I go to the basement it's always Nicole whom I meet. Can anyone help? Thank's!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How to invite Cassandra to the basement? I do the weekend event, with love greater than corruption, but when I go to the basement it's always Nicole whom I meet. Can anyone help? Thank's!
You need to be a gang member, only then Cassandra will ask you if she can join too and if you can take her to the basement.

Reactions: Cesarbr

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
You need to be a gang member, only then Cassandra will ask you if she can join too and if you can take her to the basement.
Thank´s my friend, but I am already a member of the gang, I always deliver the merchandise at 4pm in the basement, do I need to restart a new game?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes