Karat

Aug 27, 2017
This game is such an absolute nightmare for unlocking scenes. It's so grindy and finicky (like missing Alexis's NTR content because you didn't walk outside the barn the very first time on a date). I want to like it, but god damn. I haven't been able to unlock any of the new content for 0.6.

Reactions: proximus

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Here's the answer I received.
"When you’re already a gangmember there is no need to talk with them again. So the events with them at 9pm are finished for now. "(edit: didnt quote)

I dont get it!
At 9pm when u speak with them I always get a scene at the basement where another girl enters the room and have fun with MC and Davide and I can spank Nicole or can watch some NTR with her....
I am sad if this becomes a one-time scene only....

Reactions: Jicomir

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Can i see shit in the basement other than the random blonde girl yet? Last one i was always locked out during the night gangbangs

magus448

May 22, 2018
Messed up being locked out since your supposed to be in a position of authority in the gang and have a key.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
I loaded my last save game which is from 0.45 or 0.50 version, and cant figure how to go on dates, in previous version there was menu i bedroom, but it is now missing.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I loaded my last save game which is from 0.45 or 0.50 version, and cant figure how to go on dates, in previous version there was menu i bedroom, but it is now missing.
The date menu opens automatically during weekends. Assuming you don't skip them.

Reactions: prpa

theerage1

May 9, 2017
1 new NTR event for Alexis – skip at the weekend the events again and it‘ll pop up.
how to obtain this one or were it occur

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes