Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
this game in my opinion is very difficult and the scenes I see on the page of the goco I can not realize them during my game ... I lost my hopes

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
screwed both gals,but I`m confused with cheats,names don`t correspond to names of women in game.....And even with so much love points and corruption points,they still resist some things.

Reactions: Gian83

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
screwed both gals,but I`m confused with cheats,names don`t correspond to names of women in game.....And even with so much love points and corruption points,they still resist some things.
it's true it happens to me too I hope someone can find a solution

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
also buying the clothes don't know if we are able to buy them but even with the amount of points they don't show to buy and some of the events i don't even know how to get them and as of now the game just keep repeating it self.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Basically, I have to go to via corruption route before I can go for the love route.
Hmm.. Okay, I'll try it out. But it seems weird that I have to go to for one route in order to advance to the other.
Is this a yin yang situation?

Okay, so I fast forward it and I finished the 2 deepthroat requirements. Though, I am not a gangmember. Do I have to be a gangmember to invite to the basement and go for the love route?
That is a question for the dev :) Also, the basement is more a corruption thing than a love thing, so it makes a bit of sense that she must be corrupted first, anyways, that is how I rationalize it :)

Yes, you need to be gang member. I "bolded" the important parts of the 0.5 change log.

- the basement introduction event for Cassandra (love and corruption paths). At the corruption is something new, when you had her other 2 deepthroat events before (date+fitness studio). You need to be a gang member and then meet her in the kitchen at 9am. Also you must have played the kitchen event some times again. (the 3rd times should trigger)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Why I keep losing -10 mom, -5 little sis and -5 older sister relationship ? (after going to sleep)

DJsona

May 13, 2018
this game in my opinion is very difficult and the scenes I see on the page of the goco I can not realize them during my game ... I lost my hopes
Hi, you should use the cheat in your room, lower relationship for the girls you want to NTR or rise it to keep them for yourself. then put 100 love or corruption and stick to the girl. this sould unlock all the existing scenes.
Why I keep losing -10 mom, -5 little sis and -5 older sister relationship ? (after going to sleep)
its a handicap, you must buy gifts, and interact or lose them to other guys.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do you make her wear the clothes?
from a previous post and a more detailed change log.

- the new clothing system for Nicole. You can see the poll winners in the game. The new outfits replace the normal one at the most daily events at home (except 7am, next update, and after 6pm, when she changes to naked or her evening outfit). They‘re available in the shop and when you fulfill the requirements, you can buy them.
In your room you‘ll find options to change the outfits again which you gave her before. To gift her the outfits you must use the option at 12am in dining room, I deactivated the other options for Nicole.
Some outfits have special features/actions at the new daily interactions, so you can try out what you can do. Also with some old interactions.

Reactions: MausMaus and DJsona

magus448

May 22, 2018
how do we do the slutification of nicole?
That already happened during the year the MC was away. Her dressing normally is now just an act to hide it from her family. On top of the act of being a criminal... This whole situation is messed up.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know why Living Room 3PM is bugged, there suppose to be 2 people there but its empty

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
from a previous post and a more detailed change log.

- the new clothing system for Nicole. You can see the poll winners in the game. The new outfits replace the normal one at the most daily events at home (except 7am, next update, and after 6pm, when she changes to naked or her evening outfit). They‘re available in the shop and when you fulfill the requirements, you can buy them.
In your room you‘ll find options to change the outfits again which you gave her before. To gift her the outfits you must use the option at 12am in dining room, I deactivated the other options for Nicole.
Some outfits have special features/actions at the new daily interactions, so you can try out what you can do. Also with some old interactions.
Thank you :))

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Hi, you should use the cheat in your room, lower relationship for the girls you want to NTR or rise it to keep them for yourself. then put 100 love or corruption and stick to the girl. this sould unlock all the existing scenes.

its a handicap, you must buy gifts, and interact or lose them to other guys.
the love or corruption score can only increase it not to decrease it and now it is 400...

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
For the second date with Cassandra:

Love greater than corruption

50 or more love points are needed and you must invite her to the basement before") focus_mask True
if basecasfirst == True and bigsislove > bigsiscorruption and bigsislove >= 50
This worked great! I could not unlock Cassandra 2nd date because of this stupid Love has to be 50 over corruption to open onm weekend. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes