Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Can't do the gangmember corruption date with Nicole.
I should be a gangmember since I can enter the basement and I did the event with Nicole.

Did I miss something?
Same with me somehow it disabled me being a gang member. Yet I can still go to the basement. I'm not starting over again either.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do i get alexis new corruption event
- 1 new corruption event for Alexis – to start it just play her basement event at 4am (you can start it at Alexis kitchen event daily at 8am), drug her again and choose her pussy.

You also need to have a good relationship to talk to her at 8 AM.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can't figure out how to get the new NTR event for Alexis. Saddog said "skip at the weekend the events again and it‘ll pop up. It‘s avoidable. " but I can't figure out what he's talking about or how to trigger it.
Have a good relationship with her in order to make her watch NTR movies ( around 3 or 5 times ).

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
made the new realese 0.6, and putting the saves of version 0.5.5 at all hours in the basement appears mom and always repeats the same scene.
What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Fossi

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
- 1 new corruption event for Cassandra – Meet her on her daily event at 9am in the kitchen, go to the basement again and you‘ll have a new clothing option.

Anyone knows how to trigger it. I talked to Cassandra at 9AM but I can't trigger her basement event.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How to get Cassandra to basement to get her 2nd date?
As per change log 0.5 :

- the basement introduction event for Cassandra (love and corruption paths). At the corruption is something new, when you had her other 2 deepthroat events before (date+fitness studio). You need to be a gang member and then meet her in the kitchen at 9am. Also you must have played the kitchen event some times again. (the 3rd times should trigger)

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Great, an update and with a new blowjob from my favorite milf in the whole incestgameverse!
(Yes, I'm a really plain and simple guy, blowjobs are my fetish.)
By the way, somebody have saves just before the corruption events with Nicole and Cassandra in the basement?
Can you get the blowjob at 8am on love path?? I can only get it on corruption

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
for some reason, images extracted via UnRen on this version cant be open via windows image viewer... did anyone hade the same issue?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
- 1 new corruption event for Cassandra – Meet her on her daily event at 9am in the kitchen, go to the basement again and you‘ll have a new clothing option.

Anyone knows how to trigger it. I talked to Cassandra at 9AM but I can't trigger her basement event.
Edit : I was able to trigger Cass basement event by reseting her access ( via saveeditonline ) and I could select which corruption outfit she wears.
I think her basement event is a one time deal, I am unable to trigger it again.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes