dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
On the main page it says the game has 3 options : NTR Off, NTR On Hard NTR Off and Hard NTR On. But when I start a new game it just asks whether I want to turn NTR On or Off. Where is the option of hard NTR???

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
On the main page it says the game has 3 options : NTR Off, NTR On Hard NTR Off and Hard NTR On. But when I start a new game it just asks whether I want to turn NTR On or Off. Where is the option of hard NTR???
Check the option in you room. Hard NTR means you always lose the girls to the other guys.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
its on the computer.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is there a list of love/corruption numbers to trigger each event ? as little too high of something and scene will never trigger

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
this probably been said before but when you get to the animation part of the big sister giving you a blowjob in the womens locker room the main characters arm look to much like a robots as its going up and down although i guess it was suppose to be holding onto her head
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goose_2010

Jul 10, 2017
For the second date with Cassandra:

Love greater than corruption

50 or more love points are needed and you must invite her to the basement before") focus_mask True
if basecasfirst == True and bigsislove > bigsiscorruption and bigsislove >= 50

Reactions: abcde and ubblesnop

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Is anyone else getting faint black lines on the forehead/skull on the mother figure-usually on the face close ups and noticed on basement blowjob scene.almost like a badly fitted wig line

Reactions: melange

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
For the second date with Cassandra:

Love greater than corruption

50 or more love points are needed and you must invite her to the basement before") focus_mask True
if basecasfirst == True and bigsislove > bigsiscorruption and bigsislove >= 50
How do you invite her to the basement?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do you invite her to the basement?
As per change log 0.5 :

- the basement introduction event for Cassandra (love and corruption paths). At the corruption is something new, when you had her other 2 deepthroat events before (date+fitness studio). You need to be a gang member and then meet her in the kitchen at 9am. Also you must have played the kitchen event some times again. (the 3rd times should trigger)

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
As per change log 0.5 :

- the basement introduction event for Cassandra (love and corruption paths). At the corruption is something new, when you had her other 2 deepthroat events before (date+fitness studio). You need to be a gang member and then meet her in the kitchen at 9am. Also you must have played the kitchen event some times again. (the 3rd times should trigger)
What about the love path? Not really heavy on the corruption path as of now.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
What about the love path? Not really heavy on the corruption path as of now.
I'm pretty sure that you can't introduce her to the basement without the 2 deepthroat requirement.
Once in the basement with her you will have a love option ( outfit ).

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure that you can't introduce her to the basement without the 2 deepthroat requirement.
Once in the basement with her you will have a love option ( outfit ).
Basically, I have to go to via corruption route before I can go for the love route.
Hmm.. Okay, I'll try it out. But it seems weird that I have to go to for one route in order to advance to the other.
Is this a yin yang situation?

Okay, so I fast forward it and I finished the 2 deepthroat requirements. Though, I am not a gangmember. Do I have to be a gangmember to invite to the basement and go for the love route?

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
so for the weekend corruption date with the mother what is the even that u need to have being in the gang? im already in the gang just can seem to figure out the event.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes