alex5uds

Oct 11, 2017
got this error when I put the new script in

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect data check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\TheTyrant-0.6-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\TheTyrant-0.6-win\renpy\main.py", line 292, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Games\TheTyrant-0.6-win\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect data check

if anyone knows how to report bugs or whatnot or to how to fix this?

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Hi everyone, I dowloaded the game today and i have several questions.

1) i took several packages froms the boys who say to deliver them to the subway station the tuesday or thursday but when i go there i cant deliver them. There is a guy on map but i can't click anywhere. Is there a requirement to do before for doing the delivery ? Cause of that i can't be accepted in the gang and unlock most of the scenes.
Are you trying to deliver them,like the game tells you, on tuesday or thursday at 7am(in the morning)?

Phantasmal

Mar 11, 2018
I wanted to know what the new events are. Also, I'd like to ask why it is that sometimes after some steam foreplay the gals act like nothing happened just an hour ago.
And yeah, I want to see the whole removal planning stage, but there is still 40% game to go, so I'm holding out hope.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
I wanted to know what the new events are. Also, I'd like to ask why it is that sometimes after some steam foreplay the gals act like nothing happened just an hour ago.
And yeah, I want to see the whole removal planning stage, but there is still 40% game to go, so I'm holding out hope.
because this game code become messy after the first week in-game, the repeatable scene coded as mostly standalone scene that ignore most of stuff that aren't the variable that directly affect them

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I played this a while ago and a little bit these last few days. I've played the love route, and it seems to be blue ball central compared to the other routes (from what I see posted here). There are weekend events and ... is there anything else besides "i'll stop now before it gets interesting" on this route?

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I played this a while ago and a little bit these last few days. I've played the love route, and it seems to be blue ball central compared to the other routes (from what I see posted here). There are weekend events and ... is there anything else besides "i'll stop now before it gets interesting" on this route?
You can fuck the 3 main girls. It has more options on the sex scenes then the corruption path.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I will switch my dick mode off....
If you are using irfanview, put this dll file in the plugins folder of the application.
Note : the pictures ( for The Tyrant ) might have the .jpg extension but are in webp format.
It worked.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Your tips have helped me a lot. :)

Reactions: User #19006
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes