• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I like this game but there is a BIG story progression problem , you can go for scenes like the sport scene with nicole without any progression very early in the game ! and after some meaningful event a lot of characters don't change their behavior in the house and react the same way they did the first day.

The story progression feels very weird , the game is like a big mix of events placed together randomly without any meaning.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
god damn it how many time should i diliver this package till i become a gang member
Um nvm i read this new wT and it works fine god damn i was missing a lot of content

MvK5

Jun 12, 2017
I'm really sorry Zozefs, but the more you write, the less I understand. I made all the ntr story with Alexis, all the options (watch Ntr and Ir movies, the Week-end events, the 2 scenes in the basement, etc), I watched all the scenes, but when I skip the weekends events (I did it 5 or 6 times) … Nothing. I don't receive message by David (I didn't know we can receive message) and nothing happens.
You most likely missed the BJ scene between Davide and Alexis on 2 PM. This one is not in the house but in the town - check icons with faces. After that skip the weekend and right after that u will receive mentioned message.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone kind enough to share completed v0.6 save?

I just can't seem to get the new outfit or nicole corruption date. Tried the various suggestions. Me thinks I may have screwed up my save game.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone kind enough to share completed v0.6 save?

I just can't seem to get the new outfit or nicole corruption date. Tried the various suggestions. Me thinks I may have screwed up my save game.
I think someone share those 2 or 3 pages back.

Reactions: loqex

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
You most likely missed the BJ scene between Davide and Alexis on 2 PM. This one is not in the house but in the town - check icons with faces. After that skip the weekend and right after that u will receive mentioned message.
No, I didn't miss it, sadly … I think it's a bug.

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
I think there is a bug in this latest version, or at least with me like this, at any time of the day if you go to the basement there is always the same scene with Nicole, always repeating the same scene that only appeared at 10 PM.
What is wrong?

Reactions: Frankenberry

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I played this a while ago and a little bit these last few days. I've played the love route, and it seems to be blue ball central compared to the other routes (from what I see posted here). There are weekend events and ... is there anything else besides "i'll stop now before it gets interesting" on this route?
maybe try Love route on Saz's mod he beefed up the love route to make it more on peer with others. He is still working on version 6 due to a lot of recoding, but I find it adds to Saddog's core game well

Reactions: Lorric17

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, so far the repeat rate is near max, with nearly no progress passed a set point.
Guess it's the dev choice, not using the "this is the end as to current version" method, its rince then reuse.
Hope than with more update there wont be mixup as to the players who have played more than enough and have reached higher stats.
Which would not be a worry out of skipping versions.

Tbs.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes