riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thought I would do a CG rip of the latest version for anyone interested...

(1.72GB)

@muttdoggy - can you add this to the OP if you don't mind? Cheers!!

p.s. after seeing a few queries about "how to view the images", like many games now, a lot of devs encode the images with webp codec to reduce the file size without affecting the quality too much... google "webp codec" & download it directy from google. Dont forget to install it! LOL!!!

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
If the above reply doesn't work ( as it did not for me ). Open the dev console ( shit O, you must enable dev console, search how to enable dev console if you don't know how or use unren.bat to do so, yes it is a an hassle but that is how it is, sorry ).... once you can access dev console ( shift O ) enter the following command : basecassecond = 1. Then, Cassendra 9 AM kitchen dialogue will be available every time ( the dialogue that trigger Cassendra basement event ).
Yes if you have already run unren it won’t work off the bat and you have remove the relavent files created by unren to make it work. It’d be easier to extract the compressed file to a new folder and update that one

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes if you have already run unren it won’t work off the bat and you have remove the relavent files created by unren to make it work. It’d be easier to extract the compressed file to a new folder and update that one
You are saying that once you have run unren.bat ( to only extract the pictures ), the updated script.rpa file will not work ?
Let me doubt it for the issue, at least for me, was a missing variable in my save file which was "basecassecond". Then again, the game is not exactly bug free and I used my 5.5 save for the last game update. Anyways, my fix works perfectly in case the updated script.rpa doesn't work.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
You are saying that once you have run unren.bat ( to only extract the pictures ), the updated script.rpa file will not work ?
Let me doubt it for the issue, at least for me, was a missing variable in my save file which was "basecassecond". Then again, the game is not exactly bug free and I used my 5.5 save for the last game update. Anyways, my fix works perfectly in case the updated script.rpa doesn't work.
When you use option 1 you are not only extracting the images but also the compiled Rypc files from the scripts.rpa file. Renpy will then run those Rypc files instead of the ones in the scripts.rpa file. So replacing the scripts file at that point won’t change anything.

To test this pick a renpy game you have not run unren on. Move the scripts.rpa file out of the game folder. Launch the game and it will eventually crash to the desktop. Move it back to the game folder and run unren and choose option 1. After it is done move the scripts.rpa out and the game will run.

Quit the game Now switch the scripts.rpa file with one from another renpy game and it will ignore it

Reactions: Monsieur X

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Thought I would do a CG rip of the latest version for anyone interested...

(1.72GB)

@muttdoggy - can you add this to the OP if you don't mind? Cheers!!
hi,what viewer is reqiured as win7 photo viewer doesnt seem up it

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
When you use option 1 you are not only extracting the images but also the compiled Rypc files from the scripts.rpa file. Renpy will then run those Rypc files instead of the ones in the scripts.rpa file. So replacing the scripts file at that point won’t change anything.

To test this pick a renpy game you have not run unren on. Move the scripts.rpa file out of the game folder. Launch the game and it will eventually crash to the desktop. Move it back to the game folder and run unren and choose option 1. After it is done move the scripts.rpa out and the game will run.

Quit the game Now switch the scripts.rpa file with one from another renpy game and it will ignore it
Indeed ! Thank you for the explanation. That was one good schooling.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
hi,what viewer is reqiured as win7 photo viewer doesnt seem up it
Either download webp codec to see the pictures withing Explorer or if you are using irfanview use webp.dll plugin that you can download from irfranview web page, it is included in the plugins package ( note : there are 32 bits and 64 bits plugins package depending on the irfranview version you are using ).

See this for the 64 bits webp.dll plugin.

Edit : personal opinion but irfanview is the best graphic browser for Windows whatever the version.

Reactions: Ginji and riddikk91

Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
how do you get the second corruption date with nicole also how can you purchase her red dress it says to do the second basement event but i dont know how can anyone help me out here
Edit: I am a fucking retard i found out how to do it also happy new year everybody the fireworks on the site looks cool
and how you do it ? i dont know :-(

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do I get the second basement event for Nicole? I am only able get the event with the option to drug her or not. I can even spank her anymore.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
played the ntr route for first time-shower scene wow,excellent keep it up

Blackdragon25

Sep 30, 2018
Can't seem to unlock the mother's corruption 2nd date or any of her extra outfits. Any suggestions on what I may be missing?

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
I have trouble talking with Davide and dad at night in the living room. Can't see the icon that has to b clicked to start the conversation. Restarted the game, but same result

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes