magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems to also not have the scene where you ask Nicole what happened in the basement when she is cleaning in the morning and then lies to you.

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
I have trouble talking with Davide and dad at night in the living room. Can't see the icon that has to b clicked to start the conversation. Restarted the game, but same result
No longer repeatable in 0.6 sadly
An interesting scene from the game has been lost. Unfortunately, the creator has decided it will. I was asking if it was not a mistake, but she told me that once you were a member of the band, you could not get down to the basement at 9pm.

Reactions: Logan92

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
An interesting scene from the game has been lost. Unfortunately, the creator has decided it will. I was asking if it was not a mistake, but she told me that once you were a member of the band, you could not get down to the basement at 9pm.
You can, but only one time. It’s your gangmember introduction, after thrn the event isn’t repeatable, this wouldn’t make sense.
To start the delivery quest meet them at 8pm at the frontdoor first, like I described it in the walkthrough.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
You can, but only one time. It’s your gangmember introduction, after thrn the event isn’t repeatable, this wouldn’t make sense.
To start the delivery quest meet them at 8pm at the frontdoor first, like I described it in the walkthrough.
What you could to that would make sense is to reuse the art assets in an event where you meet Davide in the basement and Vivian and Miranda show up then later the mom shows up and argues with Davide over something. The script would have to be rewritten and maybe a few new pictures would need to be made. But it would be faster to make than a new event

Reactions: D Dog and Jicomir

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What you could to that would make sense is to reuse the art assets in an event where you meet Davide in the basement and Vivian and Miranda show up then later the mom shows up and argues with Davide over something. The script would have to be rewritten and maybe a few new pictures would need to be made. But it would be faster to make than a new event
Yes, that's a good idea.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone help, I cant seem to get the second date with the brunette only the 1st and the 3rd. I am a gangmember but idk how to get her to basement event.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
I was recommended this game and although the short explanation do fire me up to download it & play it I do have a few questions ;

- Are we able to keep our girls ? (like none of our girls ever get taken/violated/etc by any other dude)
- What does NTR mean ? (sorry I could've googled but uh you know, I forgot what was my original second question)
- Can we just become the tyrant ? Like just corrupting everyone, not giving a crap about other dude & just keep all our girls ?

Sorry if my question are weird, I just hate how in some games girls you take up time to build a relation with end up having sex with another dude or being forced into it etc

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello,
I was recommended this game and although the short explanation do fire me up to download it & play it I do have a few questions ;

- Are we able to keep our girls ? (like none of our girls ever get taken/violated/etc by any other dude)
- What does NTR mean ? (sorry I could've googled but uh you know, I forgot what was my original second question)
- Can we just become the tyrant ? Like just corrupting everyone, not giving a crap about other dude & just keep all our girls ?

Sorry if my question are weird, I just hate how in some games girls you take up time to build a relation with end up having sex with another dude or being forced into it etc
The answer to your questions are
1. Yes you can
2. Ntr is netorare basically the girls you have a relationship with have sex with others, that's also possible in this game.
3. Yes you can corrupt all the girls and keep them for yourself or corrupt them and let others use them. Just turn off the ntr if you don't want it or play it regularly with good decisions you can avoid the ntr with just decisions.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
The answer to your questions are
1. Yes you can
2. Ntr is netorare basically the girls you have a relationship with have sex with others, that's also possible in this game.
3. Yes you can corrupt all the girls and keep them for yourself or corrupt them and let others use them. Just turn off the ntr if you don't want it or play it regularly with good decisions you can avoid the ntr with just decisions.
If I turn NTR off, will it still mention that my girls got abused/fucked by other guys ? (or will still happen)
I just want to make sure none of my girls get dirty :c

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes