magus448

May 22, 2018
This one seems to be the only game that has planned getting rid of/dealing with the guys who have or can get with the love interests. Every other MC seems to not be able do anything. There are others where you can prevent it but this one seems like you can do something after things happen too.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What you could to that would make sense is to reuse the art assets in an event where you meet Davide in the basement and Vivian and Miranda show up then later the mom shows up and argues with Davide over something. The script would have to be rewritten and maybe a few new pictures would need to be made. But it would be faster to make than a new event
Or implement a galery where you can replay all seen scenes and choose if you do them with high love or high corruption. I think that especially this scene deserves that.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Try this one. It was made by @Saz . I think this is as close as it get to understanding each location's events.
I'm updating the walk-through to include the events from 0.6.0 events soon. I didn't see this until now, apparently the brackets in my name make it so you can't tag me properly, so I guess I'll be updating my username... again. :unsure:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Some people have asked for an update to my version of the full walk-though. With an official walk-through released, it might not be needed as much, but here it is in case you want it. It does have more details and lists how the events affect or unlock other events so it might still be helpful if you're getting stuck. The file includes a pdf version and one that should be compatible with deepl if that's needed.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
is there a way to kick the dad out or that else make him stop fucking the mom?

Aug 22, 2018
liking the game and progress so far,and waiting to be able to mess around with Vivian,Irina and others (also still haven't figured why the sleazy weasel remains highlighted once you did interactions with ppl at 7pm )

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
I also have a problem with this basement scene. Not that it does not work it is actually available all the time except during the 4pm drug sale event and the 5pm Cassandra ntr option event.

This also means that I can not get the second basement event with Mom.

Getting into the basement Via Davide 8pm also stop after you gain entry

Finally little sister 4am basement event corruption path option to pplay with her anally is also gone

I dont know if they are bugs or just been adjusted for the new content but i though i should at least make it know

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
This has been discussed over and over and over again in this discussion board please read though it
You had me wrong there. I was asked him not because I didn't knew what ntr is? I knew there are many kind of ntr, and I guess I never bothered to find out which one is what because I can take it all. I know there are soft and hard ntr, but he said about real ntr, that made me curious. And it's not that I really want to know what it means though, like I said I can take it all.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
netorare, netori.
sex of people character has close ties with with other characters, hardcore ntr often times letting them enjoying it to the point of discarding these ties.
different variants including from dating boy-/girlfriend up to husband/wife, but siblings, parents and other family members possible.
this trope is about cheating and losing or feeling betrayed in one form or another.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
dont have fix version?
if by fixed version, you mean the latest update and the Cassandra basement entry fix then yes that is what i am using. Also I dont use old saves this was a new playthrough, however, i do use the cheat menu to save me time that may have an effect

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes