riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
can somebady tell me if i can found just picture of this game ?
...or you can go to the post I made only a few pages back with the CG rip...

It's also listed in the OP (or "Original Post" for the doofus's) - why dont people look there first? sigh...

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I made the whole route of corruption with nicole and I bought all the costumes but time does not give me option when she is in the bathroom to enter and I get the green image as an event or something in the minimap of the house

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is there a complete walkthrough anywhere? I have searched and only found just the .06 update walkthrough but nothing prior to that update.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Did you know before delivering Davide's delivery, keep talking to him everyday (DON'T deliver) until you have multiple, than your able to deliver 2 and get paid for each

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Did you know, the choices that comes out in every ntr scenes that ask you wether you 'like ntr' or 'hate ntr' will actually define how the MC's feeling towards the scenes he saw? and that the ntr will still happening? I can't believe I never knew about this. I always go for 'like ntr' all the time because I thought if I choose 'hate ntr' I wouldn't see an ntr scenes. I forgot that the ntr were triggered in the beginning of the game and it will stay active for the rest of the game. I feel so stupid now. Because I don't want the MC feels good about it, I prefer him to be angry and jealous about it. So now it's 'hate ntr' for me all the way. I'm sorry, is this have to be a spoiler?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there a complete walkthrough anywhere? I have searched and only found just the .06 update walkthrough but nothing prior to that update.
The official one does cover the earlier content as well as up to 0.6.0 but it lacks in some detail. I have one I posted a few days ago that has more details, but either will get the job done.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The official one does cover the earlier content as well as up to 0.6.0 but it lacks in some detail. I have one I posted a few days ago that has more details, but either will get the job done.

Thank you!

Reactions: S A Z

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I started over; no cheats at all, mom corruption is 101, I went with her to the basement with good relation, and also the Davide event with her with bad relation, but a) I can't get the 2nd date and b) I don't have the option to buy any clothes, even when I have 320 cash...

Bug or I am missing something?

Bard

May 1, 2017
guys I have a question: I understand that some content isnt avaliable when i turn off NTR but is there any content which will be unavaliable because I turn NTR on?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I started over; no cheats at all, mom corruption is 101, I went with her to the basement with good relation, and also the Davide event with her with bad relation, but a) I can't get the 2nd date and b) I don't have the option to buy any clothes, even when I have 320 cash...

Bug or I am missing something?
@satanete As far as the second date, what is your love vs corruption stats? If you are going on the second date vs corruption, your first date had to be corruption as well as love for the love route.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes