Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
An interesting scene from the game has been lost. Unfortunately, the creator has decided it will. I was asking if it was not a mistake, but she told me that once you were a member of the band, you could not get down to the basement at 9pm.
Thanks guys and that's kind of disappointing. but even if i start a new game i still dont get to chat with those two at 9pm.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If I turn NTR off, will it still mention that my girls got abused/fucked by other guys ? (or will still happen)
I just want to make sure none of my girls get dirty :c
If you turn it off it will never happen, except the first scene with the mom where you hear things from the basement. You don't see anything though and after that it pretty much isn't anything to think about.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I've been figuring out how to get the new content by myself but I can't seem to unlock them can anyone post an updated walk through or can you just tell me here

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
Having a guide would be possible?

I am blocked. I can not kill or destroy the gang, drive the girls around or unlock the other scenes of the mother in the basement.

How do you meet the gang leader? How can you kill Davide, Bruce or Frank? Can we subject girls? Unlock sexual content with the big sister's friend.

I often see the big sister with Frank in the basement what to do? How to unblock relations with the barmaid, the girlfriend of the DJ or the friend of the mother in the tanning salon? How to make the gang go? Unlock all BDSM interracations with girls in the basement?

Thanks for the help. Having a guide / game manual from start to finish would be nice.

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Having a guide would be possible?

I am blocked. I can not kill or destroy the gang, drive the girls around or unlock the other scenes of the mother in the basement.

How do you meet the gang leader? How can you kill Davide, Bruce or Frank? Can we subject girls? Unlock sexual content with the big sister's friend.

I often see the big sister with Frank in the basement what to do? How to unblock relations with the barmaid, the girlfriend of the DJ or the friend of the mother in the tanning salon? How to make the gang go? Unlock all BDSM interracations with girls in the basement?

Thanks for the help. Having a guide / game manual from start to finish would be nice.
All you described isn’t in the game. So you didn’t miss anything.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
@saddog can we expect more use of the punishment corner in future updates it seams a shame to have all the toys and pillory just there and not be abel to use them :) ?

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
All you described isn’t in the game. So you didn’t miss anything.
Thx.

My English is a little rusty, I seemed to have seen this written a few pages before. I must have misunderstood ! Lol.

You are the developer? Would a French translation be possible via the generic translation tools offered by Ren'Py?

Wwrizao

Jan 27, 2018
Hey, I can't seem to trigger the Cassandra "- Meet her again at 9am in the kitchen to get a new corruption action in the basement."

I restarted a new game, after I couldn't do it with my current save, so I became a gangmember, went with her in the basement once ; but after that, I can't get her to go to the basement. I tried on Low Relationship, High Relationship, after every WE events. Yet nothing works, what am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hey, I can't seem to trigger the Cassandra "- Meet her again at 9am in the kitchen to get a new corruption action in the basement."

I restarted a new game, after I couldn't do it with my current save, so I became a gangmember, went with her in the basement once ; but after that, I can't get her to go to the basement. I tried on Low Relationship, High Relationship, after every WE events. Yet nothing works, what am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks

Reactions: 18PlusExplore
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes