Feb 3, 2018
Hi, idiot here.

I'm new to the game, so I have a serious question: Who's who?

I keep seeing names like "Nicole," "Alexis," and "Cassandra". I presume they relate to the central family (i-patch), but who are they exactly? Is Nicole the younger sister? Is she the Mom? Is she the elder sister? Same questions for Alexis and Cassandra. Thanks.

Chimera6

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, idiot here.

I'm new to the game, so I have a serious question: Who's who?

I keep seeing names like "Nicole," "Alexis," and "Cassandra". I presume they relate to the central family (i-patch), but who are they exactly? Is Nicole the younger sister? Is she the Mom? Is she the elder sister? Same questions for Alexis and Cassandra. Thanks.
Nicole - Mom
Alexis - younger sister
Cassandra - elder sister

remarkeen

Nov 16, 2018
My favorite sexy outfit is actually sling stockings and slim heels. It looks very sensible. Hopefully, game developers will consider adding these elements more. Not just this game.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
that is how i am. i locked myself into another patreon because of this.
Just roll your own.
Get the latest mac version, make sure it works (make it executable) and that quarantine is taken care of.
Open the .app and browse down to Contents/Resources/autorun/
Remove the "game"-folder.
Download the latest version (probably PC) and extract it.
Copy the "game"-folder from the PC version into the autorun folder of the Mac-app.

Run the Mac version. Voilà, you now have an updated Mac version.

The above works for any renpy game btw.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
0.6 Mac version?
Well, it's shame donor's sometimes forgot to pass the link for Mac and Linux versions, but it's few minutes of job to make the one.

Don't mind the title, this tool should work on Mac (I think you need to enable bash as default terminal shell though). In end, this script will generate both linux and darwin (mac os) libraries, and launchers.

Reactions: Marzapane and S A Z

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Saddog Patreon Post:

View attachment 219408

Humiliating Bruce

Hello everyone,
Another preview of a event that'll take place in update 0.65. At this new event (which will be repeatable) will you reveal your new relationship with Nicole (love/corruption path, image is from the corruption path). Bruce will learn there that he lost his wife and you'll also get some more choices to decide over Bruce's behavior after that (about his future sexual activities and general behaviour). The NTR version of the event will slightly change, but with the same choices for Bruce.
This event will be part of the story, but I'm aware that someone may not chosen Nicole for a love or corruption path. For that the event will also happen, also changed, but still with the choices, so you can progress the story anyway.
Also there'll be a similar event with Cassandra, where you can introduce her to the gang (and humiliate Bruce even more) or choose to keep your relationship secret. If you reveal it, Nicole will have their part there too and react different, based on your relationship to her (love/corruption or NTR).
Alexis will not have any basement introduction for now. It'll be too soon, she'll have her event in a later update.
Oh man that sounds REAL good, now I really can't wait for the update! :p

Reactions: S A Z

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Poor Bruce looks like he is set to be cucked no matter what
He deserves that, especially since he put my ladies in such danger in the first fucking place, if he really was a good guy, he would've told mom and sisters to stay home (not where they live now) and that he gotta go do his job, that I would've respected. But now I have no remorse taking Nicole away from him...wait...I never did, she was always gonna be mine anyway, same with sisters, haha :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
He deserves that, especially since he put my ladies in such danger in the first fucking place, if he really was a good guy, he would've told mom and sisters to stay home (not where they live now) and that he gotta go do his job, that I would've respected. But now I have no remorse taking Nicole away from him...wait...I never did, she was always gonna be mine anyway, same with sisters, haha :p
Lol same here

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
How do i access the weekend event with the mom, to be able to buy the robe? the weekend says its bugged and just gives me the options for the dates? am i missing something?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes