satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hello,

I finished the .

If you're interested in this kind of mods, you can or follow me on Patreon to stay up-to-date.
I tried your mod; I've seen there are some scenes that say "not available for this free version" or something like that, BUT I have the v0.60 downloaded from here, and I've already seen (most) of them... is this something wrong? Is there something I'm missing? I'll explain it better:

I have two installations, one in my laptop and one at home. At home, I played this weekend the v0.60 version and found new scenes, most of them from the love route (I use to play the corruption route, so I did all of them in both paths, also NTR on) I saw the morning kiss after one day without visiting Alexis (just skipped the day and popped up), Cassandra 1st and 2nd basement scenes also unlocked, and of course the 5 pm NTR BJ, also Cassandra love 2nd date (with Irina) and Alexis 2nd (love) date, but also some new scenes, like Nicole NTR abuse in the metro station, and some other I can't remember right now.

In my laptop, I have just installed v0.60 and your mod (the save is from v0.45), and the scenes specified as "patreon only", the ones not available, are the ones I saw at home, the new ones, that's why I'm asking, because those scenes are available in v0.60, which is the one I just installed, but your mod say quite the opposite. Could it be because of the savegame?

EDIT: oh, I neither see the morning livingroom scene where you can chose actions depending on what she's wearing...

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I tried your mod; I've seen there are some scenes that say "not available for this free version" or something like that, BUT I have the v0.60 downloaded from here, and I've already seen (most) of them... is this something wrong? Is there something I'm missing? I'll explain it better:

I have two installations, one in my laptop and one at home. At home, I played this weekend the v0.60 version and found new scenes, most of them from the love route (I use to play the corruption route, so I did all of them in both paths, also NTR on) I saw the morning kiss after one day without visiting Alexis (just skipped the day and popped up), Cassandra 1st and 2nd basement scenes also unlocked, and of course the 5 pm NTR BJ, also Cassandra love 2nd date (with Irina) and Alexis 2nd (love) date, but also some new scenes, like Nicole NTR abuse in the metro station, and some other I can't remember right now.

In my laptop, I have just installed v0.60 and your mod (the save is from v0.45), and the scenes specified as "patreon only", the ones not available, are the ones I saw at home, the new ones, that's why I'm asking, because those scenes are available in v0.60, which is the one I just installed, but your mod say quite the opposite. Could it be because of the savegame?
It's not your fault nor mine: I believe someone from the F95 staff replaced the link to to a link to the .
The DEMO includes, iirc, 43 of the 52 total scenes. The 9 remaining scenes are restricted to the Prime Access version for a certain duration as a way to thank those who supported the mod ; you can't view them because they aren't part of the DEMO version.

Reactions: satanete

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
So sad. if you want to play must pay. That is self promotion on this site for free
You'll find my position on this specific subject in . If you want to have a discussion about this, we can have it there :)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
It's not your fault nor mine: I believe someone from the F95 staff replaced the link to to a link to the .
The DEMO includes, iirc, 43 of the 52 total scenes. The 9 other scenes are restricted to the Prime Access version for a certain duration as a way to thank those who supported the mod ; you can't view them because they aren't part of the DEMO version.
Ah, now I understand; thanks for your answer.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
You'll find my position on this specific subject in . If you want to have a discussion about this, we can have it there
You are 3.th moder with specific position who use this site for self promotion. This site is for shearing not for ask money for
hard work. I agre thats hard work but dont ask money on this site ,repeat this site is for SHARE no milk money.

✘ Gαмєя ✘

Nov 8, 2018
The game has great ideas , but the execution is terrible. You have repeated scenes that make no sense (i.e. in one scene you are trying to seduce someone, then you score and f.. the other day you meet the same person and as she never has been seduced before These loops are terrible, So much potential wasted by a really bad execution .

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
You are 3.th moder with specific position who use this site for self promotion. This site is for shearing not for ask money for
hard work. I agre thats hard work but dont ask money on this site ,repeat this site is for SHARE no milk money.
Personnally, I like the fact that some devs are interacting with the F95 community, even if you'd describe it at doing self-promotion.

I won't say anything more since this thread is about the game The Tyrant ; if you want to have a discussion about "F95 is only about sharing", please use the thread I linked above.

graywolfjj

Jan 5, 2019
hello there just played the game and can say that i injoyed it but it could use more content i play the nonpatron verson and the only avable wemon are the three sisters to fuck even in the thresome with your other sister and her friend you cant have sex with her friend this game can use more pragnacy you know show when a girls pregnat swelld belly and all addd more places to go more wemon to romance other then that i liked the game and enjoyed playing. more content is better and i dont like that you have to be a gangmeber to cort cassandra and get to her secound date.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
hey guys how do you get Alexis and Davide to fuck?
I'm assuming you have NTR on but firstly, Alexis & Davide need to have met already (on the first date) and I think she also needs to have been in the basement with the MC. If you skip the weekend events/dates, you get a message from Davide that "today's the day..." etc... it's a pretty hot scene IMHO!! You may also need to check your relationship levels if you are not playing Hard NTR mode...

Reactions: Gian83

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The DEMO includes, iirc, 43 of the 52 total scenes. The 9 remaining scenes are restricted to the Prime Access version for a certain duration as a way to thank those who supported the mod ; you can't view them because they aren't part of the DEMO version.
Wow you see something new everyday. Bethesda days all over again lol.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Saddog Patreon Post:

067.jpg

Humiliating Bruce

Hello everyone,
Another preview of a event that'll take place in update 0.65. At this new event (which will be repeatable) will you reveal your new relationship with Nicole (love/corruption path, image is from the corruption path). Bruce will learn there that he lost his wife and you'll also get some more choices to decide over Bruce's behavior after that (about his future sexual activities and general behaviour). The NTR version of the event will slightly change, but with the same choices for Bruce.
This event will be part of the story, but I'm aware that someone may not chosen Nicole for a love or corruption path. For that the event will also happen, also changed, but still with the choices, so you can progress the story anyway.
Also there'll be a similar event with Cassandra, where you can introduce her to the gang (and humiliate Bruce even more) or choose to keep your relationship secret. If you reveal it, Nicole will have their part there too and react different, based on your relationship to her (love/corruption or NTR).
Alexis will not have any basement introduction for now. It'll be too soon, she'll have her event in a later update.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes