symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
can someone list how many ntr scene they got i mean i got all for that blonde girl for mum i guess the last one that basement scene where she got fuck at chair infront of her husband right ? after that for cassandra i only got 1 ntr scene where she got fuck at gym

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
There are a lot of images both Partron rewards and fan made that are not in the game (or are teasers of stuff to come maybe). Check the fan art thread if you want to see what people have made. Sadddog shared the DAZ assets for main charaters so some are prefect match.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
how to got mom second date ? the corruption one i dont know how to complete the gang member basement anybody got walktrought

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Every time I enter the basement I only get two scenes. One is where you drag the mom or not drug her and she gives you a blowjob, and the other one is Cassandra and the fat guy and you can choose to stop or keep watching. I only get these two scenes no matter what I do. Is my game bugged or have I missed something? Help is appreciated.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are Yay/Boo NTR scenes/dialogs with Mom (req'd Relationship below 10, Corruption above... call it 20?, and high-ish NTR). There is also a scene with LilSis with a couple different choices to make (req'd Relationship and Corruption each above 20 or so).

Those are guesstimate var values, btw. The only one I know for close to certain is NTR doesn't trigger unless the Relationship var is below 10 for any of the family characters. (Not sure about non-family)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
There are Yay/Boo NTR scenes/dialogs with Mom (req'd Relationship below 10, Corruption above... call it 20?, and high-ish NTR). There is also a scene with LilSis with a couple different choices to make (req'd Relationship and Corruption each above 20 or so).

Those are guesstimate var values, btw. The only one I know for close to certain is NTR doesn't trigger unless the Relationship var is below 10 for any of the family characters. (Not sure about non-family)
All of my stats are above hundred.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
For non weekend event and non NTR
Nicole only has the 11pm (I think that was the time) event you mentioned, you can get tit job if you got angel outfit. Also you can count the one when you and Davide do the blonde and Nicole comes down stairs.
Cass in the morning when she is in the kitchen you can take her to basement if she asks to join gang
4am Alexis basement scene if you spoke to her the day before and set it up
Weekend adds a extra basement secne to Nicole (2nd date)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's a little anoying, but some events require love to be the highest stat, and some require corruption to be. Just use the cheats to lower one of the stats by like 20, and try everything again, then do the reverse.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes